Post Match Arsenal 4 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this interesting stat. It shows how progressive the passing was from Arsenal and how sideways we are. Also, how isolated Vardy is.

1660417268356.png

Although we have largely the same squad that came close to finishing 4th, and won the FA cup, it's important to consider the effect that our financial situation has on the team, especially after a poor season.

We have a number of quality players that are capable of playing for top Premier League teams, at least qualifying for Europe, and signed for us on the basis of those ambitions being realistic here.

Now all of a sudden they are at a mid table team that is unable financially to make improvements, and the manager talks about needing to sell to balance the books.

The same players that 2 years ago were competing with the best now feel that's it's impossible here. So they either resign themselves to the fact, or are desperate to move. Rodgers himself Is probably feeling the same way.

There is also the fact that some players will feel too comfortable, knowing that the backup players aren't going to challenge their place in the team, a new face can create some doubt that keeps them on their toes.

With the exception of the goalkeeper, we can pretty much field the same team that finished 5th and won the FA cup, but the mentality has changed from being ambitious to an acceptance of mediocrity.

As I say, Rodgers being an ambitious manager is affected himself and from his comments I feel he is likely feeding the feeling rather than trying to solve it.

What we need is something to shake up the team, and inspire some ambition, but I don't think we are in a position to do anything.

Frustrating indeed.

And please do come back with some hilarious reference to bedwetting or something

We are genuoneky ****ed here

If you cant see it you're a ****ing idiot

I guess I'm an idiot then. Yep, a genuone idiot it what I am.

Although we have largely the same squad that came close to finishing 4th, and won the FA cup, it's important to consider the effect that our financial situation has on the team, especially after a poor season.

We have a number of quality players that are capable of playing for top Premier League teams, at least qualifying for Europe, and signed for us on the basis of those ambitions being realistic here.

Now all of a sudden they are at a mid table team that is unable financially to make improvements, and the manager talks about needing to sell to balance the books.

The same players that 2 years ago were competing with the best now feel that's it's impossible here. So they either resign themselves to the fact, or are desperate to move. Rodgers himself Is probably feeling the same way.

There is also the fact that some players will feel too comfortable, knowing that the backup players aren't going to challenge their place in the team, a new face can create some doubt that keeps them on their toes.

With the exception of the goalkeeper, we can pretty much field the same team that finished 5th and won the FA cup, but the mentality has changed from being ambitious to an acceptance of mediocrity.

As I say, Rodgers being an ambitious manager is affected himself and from his comments I feel he is likely feeding the feeling rather than trying to solve it.

What we need is something to shake up the team, and inspire some ambition, but I don't think we are in a position to do anything.

Frustrating indeed.
Didn’t Arsenal lose their first 3 games last season?
Look where they ended up
No need to panic yet, give it until February

And please do come back with some hilarious reference to bedwetting or something

I think this is the wibbliest remark on here so far this season. Which is saying a lot.

Honest question, how genuinely ****ed do you think we are? Do you think we will be relegated this season? For me, genuinely ****ed would mean relegation at a minimum, complete financial collapse and an existential crisis ended badly the maximum.

If by genuine you mean relegation, and if only idiots can't see that, then please present to me evidence of your sizeable bet for Leicester to get relegated, because surely, if only an idiot is failing to see that outcome happening, then it would be a bigger idiot who does not place a bet on it.

Jeez, talk about bedwetting.

Arsenal are on the up and being honest we were never going to do well at their ground, unfortunately the players played exactly that way, no fault of the manager. My only complaint for the 'stubborn one' is why was Amartey playing after his performance last week?

Honest question, how genuinely ****ed do you think we are? Do you think we will be relegated this season? For me, genuinely ****ed would mean relegation at a minimum, complete financial collapse and an existential crisis ended badly the maximum.

If by genuine you mean relegation, and if only idiots can't see that, then please present to me evidence of your sizeable bet for Leicester to get relegated, because surely, if only an idiot is failing to see that outcome happening, then it would be a bigger idiot who does not place a bet on it.

Jeez, talk about bedwetting.

Nobody gives a **** what you think, least of all me - you’re an utter twat of the highest order

The whole Club stinks at the minute,from top to bottom - again if you can’t see it, then that’s fine, carry on in your deluded ****witted world.

But if something doesn’t change soon, we are in a fight at the bottom of the table, and that’s that. Thankfully there are some seriously shit sides in this league so we should he ok.

Nobody gives a **** what you think, least of all me - you’re an utter twat of the highest order

The whole Club stinks at the minute,from top to bottom - again if you can’t see it, then that’s fine, carry on in your deluded ****witted world.

But if something doesn’t change soon, we are in a fight at the bottom of the table, and that’s that. Thankfully there are some seriously shit sides in this league so we should he ok.

Genuinely ok, or genuinely ****ed. Come on old bean, make your mind up.

Where is Alex to offer you a hug, you bed wetting tit.

Get a grip man. And, as funny as it is, maybe stop being a wanker.

Remember those days when Homey used to be fairly amusing? Witty even? A far cry from the modern Homer. The personal insult throwing, soured, cranky bag pipe Homer. #BringBackNiceHomer

I mean, they had five weeks in preseason to get organised and this sort of thing constantly happens. Every defender doing something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669