My team for next week:

Schmeichel

Simpson Morgan Wasilewski Schlupp

Drinkwater Cambiasso

Albrighton King Mahrez

Ulloa

Please not Was.... Play Moore there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at the possession and passing stats. Again, we are completing a fraction of passes the opposition seem to achieve.

In fact, it's only Cambiasso that can seem to complete a pass and retain possession.

As a result, we're chasing the game and the players look like they are tiring in the last third of the match - when too many mistakes are made and then we are getting punished.

Just not enough quality.

We cannot play a central midfield of two players. We are getting completely overrun. Thought Simpson defended well. Thought Cambiasso played well. Matty James put is a decent shift but his set piece delivery was awful. The one time we let Cambiasso take a corner and it fizzes across goal, causing danger.

We need to go to 4-5-1 with Ulloa up top and hope we can keep games tight.

i can only assume EC isnt allowed to take corners because its too far for him to get back !

its all like two seasons ago. sleepwalking from one game to the next and not changing the right things or reacting during games. THREE times we have gone ahead in the last three games and three times we have failed to address the two against three in the middle of the park. just do it. change it straight away. two banks of four with one striker dropping in to make the middle congested. ask them to score twice to deny us a point. ask them to score once to deny us all three. KEEP the effin ball - two in the middle cant as there is no one close to play triangles with.

a lack of decision making at the right times. highlighted by the embarrassment on tuesday when moore didnt come on. who is in charge and why aren't they making the right calls during the match ?

away from home. against one of you relegation rivals. you go one up. you are outnumbered in midfield but you have two wingers and two up top. what do you do next? answer - nothing and try to get a second. perhaps at home but away in the PL ?? HELP !!!

a lack of decision making at the right times. highlighted by the embarrassment on tuesday when moore didnt come on.

I don't think it was an embarrassment. I think it was sensible to cancel the substitution once it was realised that if Moore was booked it would have left us with only one central defender available for today's match. Maybe they should have thought of that earlier - but how many fans watching had thought of it?

I don't think it was an embarrassment. I think it was sensible to cancel the substitution once it was realised that if Moore was booked it would have left us with only one central defender available for today's match. Maybe they should have thought of that earlier - but how many fans watching had thought of it?

Not many

But I bet Pulis had. He's a God amongst men

Pains me to say it, but I think Pearson is a dead man walking :icon_sad:

Nah, he's here for the duration. John Percy in the Telegraph says so and he's usually well informed about us. Your man is safe. I'm beginning to think he'll still be being wheeled out to take the mongies adulation in another thirty years time. Change is bad see.

Anyway, just had a look at the table from this time last season so see how things compared. Interesting to note that the bottom two at this stage had both recently changed their managers. Sunderland and Palace must have got relegated then . . .

I've passed the anger stage, now i'm just laughing at how terrible we are.

I'm with you. It's the only way now. I was pishing myself second half. If you remove subjectivity, we are absolutely hilarious viewing.

We were really really poor. I mean, really.... We're being laughed at. As bad as any bad Premiership side I have ever seen today.... Which was nice.

Anyway, just had a look at the table from this time last season so see how things compared. Interesting to note that the bottom two at this stage had both recently changed their managers. Sunderland and Palace must have got relegated then . . .

Fulham and Cardiff both changed their manager at the beginning of December

Guess they must have both stayed up, then...

And they are doing sooooo well this season too.

I don't find it funny and I cant remove subjectivity, this is due to me actually being a Leicester supporter.

I'll give you that sweet cheeks.

Still a 50% chance is better than a . . . what chance would you give us staying up by keeping Sir Nigel?

It's a tricky one to track back on as I can't be totally sure of all the changes but I don't think it has ever happened in the Premier League era. A manager be bottom after fifteen matches, keep their manager through the season and stay up. I stand to be corrected but I can't see one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570