Post Match Aston Villa 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a positive note. Nice goal from Kramaric, he played shit, but atleast he has the quality to score even when not playing well. The second goal, it was a **** up from Schwarzer in my eyes, but if Wes Morgan was any kind of decent, he'd have been in the right position to cut the long ball out before it even reaches their player.

Another **** up in a long list of Wes Morgan **** ups this season... needs dropping for Huth.

oh bollocks mate. I'm no more of a fan of Morgan at this level than you are but Schwarzer was completely to blame for that goal.

Hes lost the ****ing plot

So 4-5-1 or 4-4-2? We're pretty shit with both but for me, 4-5-1 featuring Ulloa as the target man and Kramaric as one of the four playing in a supporting striker role. Best of both worlds and should suit Kramaric nicely seeings as he likes to drop back so much. Huth for Morgan. Hamer for Schwarzer and we're talking.

On another note, I find it exceedingly difficult to believe that a team in the top flight managed by an ex defender is so shit defensively..

Complete and utter shite. No other way of describing it.

Three positives from this utter shit of a game;
1. Upson is far far better than what we've had at cb so far
2. Kramaric with another beauty of a goal. Must help his confidence, and shows that he is classy finisher.
3. Huth will be available for our next game.

if only NP would rest Morgan and Schwarzer......

I've always wandered when people say this, is it worse than normal shit?
Much higher chance of stepping on it. But manshite is worse if you should happen to slide in it.

There's a lot of negativity on here this afternoon, but I saw the match on the TV and - oh yeah right - good point.

Knockart said that Leicester was a stepping stone and has hardly played since. Rumour suggests that Albrighton was involved in leaking the Pearson "sacking" so, presumably that's why he didn't replace Mahrez - who surely must have had his worst game in a Leicester shirt. Desperately short of attacking midfield.

Although the world understands that Pearson is untouchable, if further proof was needed that he is hopeless then this was it.

Our passing is woeful; even a class act like Cambiasso has forgotten how to make an accurate forward pass or take a free kick. There are so many awful aspects to our football that its impossible to know where to start except surely the elderly Schwarzer was brought in as coverr? Instead he displaces for every game a keeper who was doing quite an effective job. Schwarzer is well past his best and he embarrasses himself with a ridiculous mistake. Morgan is now a walking disaster etc etc

Talking of the elderly, who is that old gent who usually sits next to Nigel? Craig someone? What is his role in this fiasco?

This is apparently what happens when you have all powerful owners who know nothing about football.

Hamer - (schwarzer has been pish)
De Laet - (Simpson offers so little going forward)
Huth Upson - (Morgan and Wasilewski have been poor for too long)
Schlupp - (moving him to attacking left back will give us more room in the team for a winger)
Cambiasso James (our best combination)
Mahrez Kramaric (our two best players)
Knockaert (energy, passion, deserves a chance)
Ulloa - (9 goals this season he has to start)

And show some ****ing balls for **** sake. We pulled out of more challenges today than some arsewipe on "I'm a celebrity"...

If they had played half as well as they did against Arsenal that would have been an easy win for us.

No problem with Schwarzer but Wes should have been taken off instead of Was.

Great goal from Krameric. Maybe it would have been different if James' effort had not been saved so brilliantly.

Agree that Upson looks like an improvement for the team.

Kramaric looked far better in the last 10 alongside Ulloa.

Best I've seen from matty James since last season.

That's all.

Although the world understands that Pearson is untouchable, if further proof was needed that he is hopeless then this was it.

Our passing is woeful; even a class act like Cambiasso has forgotten how to make an accurate forward pass or take a free kick. There are so many awful aspects to our football that its impossible to know where to start except surely the elderly Schwarzer was brought in as coverr? Instead he displaces for every game a keeper who was doing quite an effective job. Schwarzer is well past his best and he embarrasses himself with a ridiculous mistake. Morgan is now a walking disaster etc etc

Talking of the elderly, who is that old gent who usually sits next to Nigel? Craig someone? What is his role in this fiasco?

This is apparently what happens when you have all powerful owners who know nothing about football.

This - it's bad, really bad. You wonder how many times we can 'rebuild' or 'start again'. There are quality players in the side, they're not performing unless we're playing Arsenal or Liverpool.

Everton next, we can help them to safety!

After that game I am starting to lose faith in Pearson. Just an unbelievably gutless performance against a team that can't score.

What frustrates me, is the same people who will not allow the suggestion that we would do better to replace Pearson are the first on here after a game decrying the man! Why doesn't one of the Pearson supporters come on and explain that, whilst it is sad to lose, here are the benefits from that game? Possibly because there aren't any. Apart from Schlupp, we aren't even giving young players a taste of top level football (if one could call that top level!)

I can, however, now understand those who say that they will be happy to return to the Championship. We are clearly out of our depth BIG time in the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669