Astrit Ajdarevic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent thought much of him since ive been here, but if NP or Walshie think hes worth it, ill trust them, theyve been pretty damned good in the market so far

Last edited:
One thing is that Cleverly started off poorly and looked very weak, but then settled in. Maybe this kid will, but looked poor on Friday

One thing is that Cleverly started off poorly and looked very weak, but then settled in. Maybe this kid will, but looked poor on Friday

Exactly, I really don't know how people can say they don't want him when they have seen him play for about 20 minutes on Friday and about the last five minutes of a few matches.

Our fans new target for abuse.

I really hope that, if we sign him, he gets good support from the fans.

If he doesn't, he'll be another DJ. Another complete waste of money and talent.

Our fans new target for abuse.

I really hope that, if we sign him, he gets good support from the fans.

If he doesn't, he'll be another DJ. Another complete waste of money and talent.

I thought we would be able to sign him on a free transfer.

DJ Campbell isn't a waste of talent DJ is just shite.

Just because he played bad against Scunny doesen't mean he won't be good. Give him time.

We've given you time. You're still posting the same old crap.

I thought Cleverley showed potential from the start, particularly with the way he seemed to be thinking what to do with the ball while it was still on the way to him, so by the time he arrived he was already ready to do it. As he became used to the players around him, the things he tried started to come off. I've not seen any potential from this bloke - he just tries to be flash and can't even manage that.

He just looks too scrawny. Andy King is of similar build but appears fairly strong and wins headers etc. Ajdarevic is just all arms, legs and hair. And for someone that can only have technique going him for him, he hardly has the composure to show it.

But i've only seen him play 3 sub appearences so what the **** do I know?

Last edited:

Very Harsh Boc, and there was you saying we treated DJ unfairly. Harb is actually talking more sense than you on this occasion .

Very Harsh Boc, and there was you saying we treated DJ unfairly. Harb is actually talking more sense than you on this occasion .

This was no more than another of my light-hearted posts taking the wee-wee out of Harbro-Fox (see http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showpost.php?p=817287&postcount=38 for the previous one). I am sure that he will have seen it as such. Whether he or I is talking more sense on the subject of Ajdarevic only time will tell - I am surprised that you can judge on the matter with such certainty.

Last edited:
This was no more than another of my light-hearted posts taking the wee-wee out of Harbro-Fox (see http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showpost.php?p=817287&postcount=38 for the previous one). I am sure that he will have seen it as such. Whether he or I is talking more sense on the subject of Ajdarevic only time will tell - I am surprised that you can judge on the matter with such certainty.

He is a young lad with potential, I fail to see how taking him on to have a prolonged look at him can be the wrong option.

i've seen him play a couple of times for us now. TBH i don't think he's had enough time to show us what he can do and if he's actually really good or not, but from what i've seen, i'm not overly impressed. Maybe give him a few reserves game next season to help build his confidence, then he can be brought back to the first team?
Either way, Pearson clearly knows how to spot a young talented player so i'm sure he'll do the best thing.

i've seen him play a couple of times for us now. TBH i don't think he's had enough time to show us what he can do and if he's actually really good or not, but from what i've seen, i'm not overly impressed. Maybe give him a few reserves game next season to help build his confidence, then he can be brought back to the first team?
Either way, Pearson clearly knows how to spot a young talented player so i'm sure he'll do the best thing.

The very real problem for Ajdarevic is that he is out of contract at Anfield Road at the end of the season. For him there can be no further period of trial - he needs a contract from 1st July. He has been unable to do his 'talking' on the field, so he and his agent are having to do it through the media. I'm all for taking a longer period to look at him but I don't think he has shown enough to offer him a contract.

flippin eck..... people were writing howard and hobbs off at the start of the season and now there the best thing since sliced bread. adjarevic (apologies for random spelling) has barely played and people are writing him off. he might be useless, he might be good. time will tell.

Have we signed him or not ? Hasn't played enough for people to form an opinion yet surely

He just looks too scrawny.

Didn't look scrawny to me, quite the reverse.

To me he seems to be trying too hard. Personally I haven't seen any reason to sign him but there are obviously some at the club that have. I'll trust Nige on this one.

He is a young lad with potential, I fail to see how taking him on to have a prolonged look at him can be the wrong option.

It sounds like you are trying to groom him!! :102::icon_lol:

I think the main problem against Scunthorpe was that he didn't really seem to know what position he was playing-he was all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669