Astrit Ajdarevic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we secure the title on Saturday then we can try out all the ? players in the last couple of games to see what they've got.

Lots of negative comments for a 18 year old lad that's played 30 mins for us.

Mine is not designed to be read as a negative comment. I have made it clear that I have neither seen enough of him nor enough from him to suggest he is worth a contract. Equally I would suggest that there is nobody on here who could speak positively of him on their personal viewing. The only opinion that any of us can have on him is 'Undecided' - and undecided is neither negative or positive.

Mine is not designed to be read as a negative comment. I have made it clear that I have neither seen enough of him nor enough from him to suggest he is worth a contract. Equally I would suggest that there is nobody on here who could speak positively of him on their personal viewing. The only opinion that any of us can have on him is 'Undecided' - and undecided is neither negative or positive.

I'd tempted to have a different opinion other than 'Undecided' just because you say I'm not allowed one. But that would just be being stubborn, so seeing as I don't know anything about him, and have never seen him play, i'm 'Undecided' on him.

I'd tempted to have a different opinion other than 'Undecided' just because you say I'm not allowed one. But that would just be being stubborn, so seeing as I don't know anything about him, and have never seen him play, i'm 'Undecided' on him.

:081:
Perhaps I should have said that it was the only opinion any of us can reasonably have. I did not mean to suggest that it is the only one you are allowed to have.

Astrit, Astrit
For all we know he might be shit
...repeat

More of a chant I suppose

Astrit Ajdarevic
Astrit Ajdarevic
Astrit Ajdarevic
Astrit Ajdarevic
Astrit Ajdarevic
Astrit Ajdarevic
Astrit Ajdarevic
Astrit Ajdarevic
Astrit Ajdarevic
Astrit Ajdarevic
Astrit Ajdarevic

Repeat. To the tune of 'your grounds to big for you'.

Ass and tits
Astrits
(repeat ad nauseum)

Lots of negative comments for a 18 year old lad that's played 30 mins for us.
He's done nothing in Liverpool or in Sweden that's has convinced me he's gonna be a success. As I've said before, he's probably talented but I'm not sure about his attitude.
We need a song for Astrit....?

This one? [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHas38WdhP0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
http://fotbollskanalen.se/1.966389/...er_league_klubb_slass_om_den_svenske_talangen

Swedish press reporting today that Leicester and a Premier League club are interested in signing him.
Some quotes from Astrit:
"Leicester are negotiating with Liverpool and my agent at the moment".

"It was hard to get in to the team as they (Leicester) were top of the league when I came and things just got on. I was signed more as a "helping hand" but I've played in some big games for the club. It feels much better than before because I've played with the first team now."

What has the manager said to you?
"He's happy and says he wants to keep for next season in the Championship."

"Leicester and another club are substantially interested. It's not a huge club like Liverpool or Manchester United, but it's a Premier League club."

"To be honest I didn't know much about Leicester before I came here, but now when I'm here I know it's a really big club. With the fans here the club is big enough for the Championship. It has Premier League potential."

He did himself no favours with his play against Scunthorpe.
Caught in possession -misplaced passes-nearly cost us the match-muscled off the ball-no real threat when near goal - no awareness of where opposition was or our players to pass to.

He looked as though he had just been on the pi$$ and not fully recovered. I know he has not had much of a chance to show his worth but I really think we can do better as a back up player for next season

Last edited:
http://fotbollskanalen.se/1.966389/...er_league_klubb_slass_om_den_svenske_talangen

Swedish press reporting today that Leicester and a Premier League club are interested in signing him.
Some quotes from Astrit:
"Leicester are negotiating with Liverpool and my agent at the moment".

"It was hard to get in to the team as they (Leicester) were top of the league when I came and things just got on. I was signed more as a "helping hand" but I've played in some big games for the club. It feels much better than before because I've played with the first team now."

What has the manager said to you?
"He's happy and says he wants to keep for next season in the Championship."

"Leicester and another club are substantially interested. It's not a huge club like Liverpool or Manchester United, but it's a Premier League club."

"To be honest I didn't know much about Leicester before I came here, but now when I'm here I know it's a really big club. With the fans here the club is big enough for the Championship. It has Premier League potential."

Let's just hope he chooses the Premier League club rather than the one with Premier League potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669