Bacon or Sausage

If you had to choose between only bacon or only sausage for ever more, which would you choose?

• Bacon

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Sausage

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buttered weetabix drizzled with golden syrup was a proper treat breakfast when I was a kid.
Ah maybe it was a thing then. I don’t know anybody else who has had similar, so good to know I’m not a complete freak.

Buttered weetabix drizzled with golden syrup was a proper treat breakfast when I was a kid.
I still have it when I can be sure that Mrs boc won't find out.

Curry wurst?

Getting flashbacks. Being a tad pissed over in Germany and concentrating too much on ordering more beer in correct German to notice the salt shaker was actually a stupid sugar thing. ****ing mounds of sugar aaalllll owa my sausage and chips.

It’s no probs. Took me a while to realise, to be honest, as I didn’t know any different. No event that cause it as such, just always been that way.
Ah right, just curious!

Ive heard loss of taste and smell can be one of the lasting effects of covid and that terrifies me far more than anything else about it!

Although I could stand far more greens in my breakfast smoothie if I couldn’t taste much!

Ah right, just curious!

Ive heard loss of taste and smell can be one of the lasting effects of covid and that terrifies me far more than anything else about it!

Although I could stand far more greens in my breakfast smoothie if I couldn’t taste much!
I had COVID around March 20. I didn’t know I had it ax the symptoms were minor but I did lose my sense of smell and taste.

I couldn’t attribute it to COVID as, at that point it wasn’t being reported as a symptom.

I still can’t taste and smell most things unless they are very acute.

A bit shit really but not the end of the world I guess.

I had COVID around March 20. I didn’t know I had it ax the symptoms were minor but I did lose my sense of smell and taste.

I couldn’t attribute it to COVID as, at that point it wasn’t being reported as a symptom.

My mate had it about 12 months ago, still can't taste much and things like onions smell of rotting meat. It's a bit of a shitter in a pub if they're serving food.

I'm not really that good with food. I haven't really got a sense of taste or smell (not covid related), so in general I don't really care or know what I eat.

The only things I'm particularly good at smelling are leaking gas, people smoking weed and bacon frying. No idea why it seems to be just them, but that's just the way it works.

Other than that, food has to be fairly spicy or strong flavoured for me to be be able to notice much. I'm perfectly able to eat a bowl of cereal with milk that's off, or eat lamb and not realise it's actually beef. I couldn't even tell when our kids had shit in their nappies, when they were young, without looking in them, as smelling them didn't help me. It's actually quite frustrating.
If all you can smell is gas leaks, marijuana & bacon my theory is that you've been genetically engineered to survive the coming apocalypse.

If all you can smell is gas leaks, marijuana & bacon my theory is that you've been genetically engineered to survive the coming apocalypse.
I’d take that and I’ll probably be very happy smashed out my face while the zombies take over.

Like you I caught Covid but didn't know, I couldn't taste food but I could drinks, I still can't taste much now but to be fair it's improved my wifes cooking and I've lost some weight as my appetite has dropped

Ah right, just curious!

I think it is a bit rubbish. Right now the only stuff I can taste is the really strong stuff - prawn cocktail crisps, lime pickle etc.

Haven't tried Pickled onion monster munch again yet. Far too much riding on it.

I think it is a bit rubbish. Right now the only stuff I can taste is the really strong stuff - prawn cocktail crisps, lime pickle etc.

Haven't tried Pickled onion monster munch again yet. Far too much riding on it.
Lime pickle on a prawn cocktail crisp sounds ****ing delightful.

Does gammon come under the bacon umbrella? If so then sausages can do one.
No, it doesn't, and besides, even if it did, really? Gammon better than all sausages? Come on, that's silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363