Post Match Barnsley 0 - 3 Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just amazing isn't it?

not only are we playing brilliantly and winning games, but our 'rivals' keep squandering points and letting us pull further ahead. It's incredible. The gap is now huge - we'd essentially have to take half points for the rest of the season with 3rd winning every game to catch us.

We're so close that I am tooo

Well, go on, finish then - I have.

Up yer feckin' clunge pipe yer muthas

'tis a season of future legendary status

They were all quality goals as well.
Derby draw, QPR lose
Surely the fat lady is now gargling :)

On Saturday Derby away to Reading, QPR home to Yeovil, Burnley home to Leeds.

I'm creaming my pants, I'm creaming my pants
We're Leicester City
I'm creaming my pants ;)

I miss Junior Lewis.... like I miss the wart that I used to have on my schlong.

What do we make of the left back situation?

Three clean sheets in a row with Schlupp. Koncheskey's ban is now over. Form or experience?

Personally I'd keep Schlupp in there. The experience of playing in a very good team and winning every week is what any young player needs.

Last edited:

Three clean sheets in a row with Schlupp. Koncheskey's ban is now over. Form or experience?

Personally I'd keep Schlupp in there. The experience of playing in a very good team and winning every week is what any young player needs.

Alter the line up of that team at your peril.

Nap has learnt ~ leave the ****er alone.

Keep the same starting 11. I'd bring Dyer in for GTF on the bench when he is fit but other than leave well enough alone. I like Konchesky but Schlupp has the shirt right now and has done nothing to merit losing it.

Amazing scenes. Vardy is looking like a premiership player. So too James, Drinkwater and Knockaert.
Schlupp is a left back now. He needs to get used to it! He gets forward well, can cross and keeps delivering clean sheets with the back four.....better at all three of them than he is at scoring goals.
Pearson, The Thais, Birch, Stringer, Walshy..... It's time get the bunting out.....

Well it looks like we are going to make it, another superb display from the Foxes at Oakwell, Vardy is different class this season and his goals tonight were taken brilliantly, I can't wait for Saturday and another 3 points, time to break out the bubbly. " WE ARE GOING UP"

Next time I venture in the city for some shopping (Nottingham for me, unfortunately) I shall be buying a nice big cigar for after the Doncaster game.

Honestly think we could beat Reading's English football record points total this season.

Certainly there will be many club records beaten.

I'd agree that Schlupp should retain his place, but only for him to gain experience. However, I'd move Mahrez to the right side. Tonight the pairing looked vulnerable. Mahrez took 30 minutes+ to settle. Pearson switching the wider players stabilised the team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670