Post Match Barnsley 0 - 3 Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to be pedantic but is there any proof that this website legitimate?
They are making an informed guess from what is in the public domain I would think. Actual transfer fees, are as you are implying are confidential between the parties concerned. On top of that, many transfer fees depend on what happens in the future, promotions, appearances, international call ups, future sell on rights, etc. So, I wouldn't place too much on what is quoted on that site. And I'm like you Micky, I do recall a figure of 2.5 million being mentioned in the press when Knocky joined.

Last edited:
it was undisclosed - he only had a year left on his contract. at the time, that website published it at 2.5 mill but have subsequently revised the figure to 792k. i wonder if these numbers come out when the french club publish their accounts.

At the final whistle did any TBers notice the steward calling de Laet away from the tunnel. My view wasn't the best, but he obliged. He then took off his shirt and passed it to someone in the crowd. Knockaert's application for Filbert The Fox's job should be considered seriously. After the 3rd goal and the final whistle he appeared to be caught up in the moment. Long may it continue.

Yes, only Kasper and Nuge were his own signings from them lot.

Some would argue Konchesky was a good one to leave behind by Sven but a lot of others wouldn't.

I can definitely understand other team's fans having resentment for us though due to our finances as just because the Thai's did they debt for equity swap, we are still a very long way from a self-sustaining business and if we were a dog, we would have been put down a long time ago.

Definitely not complaining but can see where other fans are coming from.

The additional investment is only putting us on a par with the 6 -12 teams that are enjoying large parachute payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669