Barnsley - Championship - Saturday 28th April 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get them IN ADVANCE at any railway station, but you will pay a pound more. If you mean, can you roll up just before the train leaves and get them at those prices, the answer is NO.

That doesn't mean though that the price that the ticket clerk will offer you will be the cheapest available - it may be cheaper to split a longer journey up into sections if you are returning the same day.

I have noted the times and trains down, so I will tell the ticket clerk I want 09.39 Leicester to Sheffield single and then a 18:27 Sheffield to Leicester single. Which should work out to £14.

Another question, how long is before these no longer become 'advanced'.

I have noted the times and trains down, so I will tell the ticket clerk I want 09.39 Leicester to Sheffield single and then a 18:27 Sheffield to Leicester single. Which should work out to £14.

They can be withdrawn at anytime. I would purchase as a matter of urgency !!

They can be bought up to 18:00 on the day before travel, but as others have said they are subject to availability and may sell out at any time.

The London Branch will be partaking of fine ales at The George and Dragon, Summer Lane, S70 2NN. About 15 minutes from the station.

Useful, but checking this out, 25 minutes from the ground. Anyone able to suggest anywhere easier for lazy, fat feckers?

Useful, but checking this out, 25 minutes from the ground. Anyone able to suggest anywhere easier for lazy, fat feckers?

There's a sports centre with a gym one minute from the away end...........................oh, and it has a bar, but I believe it tends to get a bit rammed. There's also The Gatehouse, 35 Eldon Street, S70 2JJ, which is recommended, but it is the designated away pub, and will no doubt be busy.

not sure if this has already been mentioned but according to the summer fanzine it says...'town centre pubs avoided, try the outpost on sheffield road or there is a bar in the metro dome leisure complex.'

:102:

Do we need jabs to go to Barnsley? It is in Yorkshire.....:102:

wheres everyone sitting seat and row-wise in the ground? I'm in Block NS3, row JJ, seat 50

There's also The Gatehouse, 35 Eldon Street, S70 2JJ, which is recommended, but it is the designated away pub, and will no doubt be busy.

if thats the away pub thats where i shall be. i prefer a rammed pub as long as its leicester fans.

would be well good for the fans, and we will get a huge attendance in the away section for this match,

cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670