Barnsley - Championship - Saturday 28th April 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they are on sale to STH tomorrow how many can you purchase with one season ticket?

I bought 5 on my season ticket the other day......
I hoped you booked your space on the bus because I'm gonna start releasing the spare seat tickets for my car now you're travelling cattle shed style :icon_wink

I hoped you booked your space on the bus because I'm gonna start releasing the spare seat tickets for my car now you're travelling cattle shed style :icon_wink

I aint going through that again, my spine has only just become straight again and I got the feeling back in my arse about 3 hours ago. I think Douglas Bader designed the coach I was on

I aint going through that again, my spine has only just become straight again and I got the feeling back in my arse about 3 hours ago. I think Douglas Bader designed the coach I was on

More information than we required, thank you very much :icon_conf

Definately on again !!

10 FREE COACHES THIS TIME !!

Leicester City chairman Milan Mandaric has today thanked fans for their magnificent support at Preston by laying on 10 free coaches for the trip to Barnsley this weekend.

The Foxes go into the game needing a point to virtually assure their Championship status.

And Milan has again dipped into his pocket to allow supporters to travel to Oakwell free of charge.

He said: "It is by no coincidence that the team have performed on the pitch when the supporters have been giving them their backing from the stands.

"The support during both the second half against Birmingham and again at Deepdale on Saturday was magnificent.

"We must remain united for our final two games."

Supporters wishing to take advantage of the free coach travel should contact the Walkers Stadium ticket office FROM 9AM ON MONDAY, APRIL 23.

Free coach places will be issued to supporters who turn up in person at the Walkers Stadium ticket office or call through the ticket hotline (0870 499 1884) on a strictly FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis. Email requests WILL NOT be accepted for this offer.

This offer is available for official Leicester City Fox Travel Coaches ONLY.

Supporters must have a match ticket to take advantage of the free travel offer and can order their ticket at the same time they claim their travel space. Tickets are priced at £20 Adults, £12 Seniors (60+), £12 Under 18's and £6.00 Under 11s if accompanied by a full paying adult.

Any supporters who have already purchased their Fox Travel tickets for the above game have their seats guaranteed and will receive a full refund on Saturday as they board their coaches and therefore do not need to contact the ticket office prior to then.

The Foxes have already sold 2,000 of their initial allocation of nearly 5,000 tickets, with an option to take additional tickets if they are required.

Any supporters who have already purchased their Fox Travel tickets for the above game have their seats guaranteed and will receive a full refund on Saturday as they board their coaches and therefore do not need to contact the ticket office prior to then.

:038: :038: :038:

Well done Milan!!!

Are there any student price tickets for this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669