Barnsley - Championship - Saturday 28th April 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
shouldnt be too hard to spot Ben Elton, an Italian ex-Hooligan whose attempting to become Danny Lambert and then some Northern monkey wearing pink shoes with a pack of Mini Eggs.
:biggrin: :icon_lol: :038:

shouldnt be too hard to spot Ben Elton, an Italian ex-Hooligan whose attempting to become Danny Lambert and then some Northern monkey wearing pink shoes with a pack of Mini Eggs.

where you sitting then Hazza...... you dipped into your wallet and bought a ticket

Depends what sort of train ticket you have. Some you have to go on a specific train. What does it say on the ticket?

What should it say?

It says cheap day ticket and any permitted route. does this mean i can go on any train i want to?

What should it say?

It says cheap day ticket and any permitted route. does this mean i can go on any train i want to?

You cannot get a Cheap Day Ticket from Leicester > Sheffield.

Have you purchased a Cheap Day Ticket to Derby and then from Derby to Sheffield ??

Will tickets be available on the gate or will we not know until more nearer the weekend when they will be able to tell if there will be any left?

Will tickets be available on the gate or will we not know until more nearer the weekend when they will be able to tell if there will be any left?

I would think so. However if we sell say 4,800 tickets, Barnsley may decide to make the extra 1000 tickets we could have (on top of the initial 5,000) for home fans, and the 200 remaining out of the 5,000 would be too few to gurantee that all LCFC fans could get in. I think by tomorrow we will have a clearer indication as to what will/wont be available on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00