Bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps other more attractive options have become available to Mandaric and he is not quite as keen as he first appeared, throwing in a curve ball or two regarding the clubs finances may just provide him with a feasible escape route without causing himself too much embarrasment.

mm is not stupid hes after the best deal he can get. has anybody negotiated with foreigners, i have they are a nightmare.

hes not going anywhere else, not enough time time to buy a club and get in time for the transfer window.

sit tight all will be revealed soon. chill. :icon_cool

mm is not stupid hes after the best deal he can get. has anybody negotiated with foreigners, i have they are a nightmare.

On numerous occasions, that comment is utterly ridiculous and pointless. I deal with plenty of English people and they can be ****s as well.

As MM has not pulled out everyone must assum that due diligence is ongoing and to suggest that he has found some financial problem that has made him rethink his position IMO is stupid.

MM is not buying city for £25 million as the media keep telling us. MM is buying city for about £6.3 million which is the bargain of a life time, we know that and MM definatly knows it.
So if he finds debt of £1/2 million pounds, that he did not know about. so bloody what. He is still getting one hell of a bargain.

He knows that in a few years time he will sell city for £40-50 million and make a massive profit.

So I think that the only thing that could stop MM buying city is the incomplete sale of portsmouth.

Last edited:
Milan Mandaric has rejected reports that his proposed takeover of Leicester was on the verge of collapse.

Reports emanating on Monday claimed that the £25million deal to gain control of the Championship club was in jeopardy.

It was claimed in the reports that the due diligence procedure unearthed considerable extra debt at the Midlands outfit after Mandaric was allowed to examine the club's books.

The reports suggested Mandaric was considering his position after reviewing the finances, but the former Portsmouth supremo insists talks are still ongoing regarding the purchase of the club.

A statement released by Mandaric's advisors read: "Discussions between Mr Mandaric and Leicester City Football Club in connection with Mr Mandaric's interest in the club are continuing.

"The ongoing due diligence into the affairs of the club has raised certain legal and financial issues which merit further investigation.

"The club and Mr Mandaric are working together with their respective advisers to seek to address these points."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...d=13&lid=4&title=Mandaric+still+keen+on+Foxes

It is illegal for either part to discuse the situation with anyone other than each other. so I dont believe a word.
Also MM is not buying the club for £25m he has offered about £6.3m so they have not even got the basic facts right

and you are forgetting we made a £1.5m operating profit last year

We owe nothing.
We have a brilliant ground which MM could buy for £16.5m (half price)
Our fan base is in the top twenty in the UK
Once we are promoted the club will recieve a least £25m per season

In a few years time he will sell city for £40-50 million and make a massive profit.

Buying city will be the best deal MM has ever made.

He know that

It is illegal for either part to discuse the situation with anyone other than each other. so I dont believe a word.
Also MM is not buying the club for £25m he has offered about £6.3m so they have not even got the basic facts right

and you are forgetting we made a £1.5m operating profit last year

We owe nothing.
We have a brilliant ground which MM could buy for £16.5m (half price)
Our fan base is in the top twenty in the UK
Once we are promoted the club will recieve a least £25m per season

In a few years time he will sell city for £40-50 million and make a massive profit.

Buying city will be the best deal MM has ever made.

He know that

Not being rude, but why do you keep posting this shite in every thread ?

That valuation would mean that we would be established as a top six side, or thereabouts. It's complete bollox of the highest order

i was about to say i've read that post by step before, its like reading bill anderson articles every monday when i get to work. the bloke has a canny thesaurus and just changes the odd word

i'd imagine if milan had any serious issues with us he wouldn't stay around long, what would be the point? if he does want to waste alot of time i'll buy the lad a sudoku book for christmas and that should delay him trying to buy any mediocre teams in the near future

i was about to say i've read that post by step before, its like reading bill anderson articles every monday when i get to work. the bloke has a canny thesaurus and just changes the odd word

i'd imagine if milan had any serious issues with us he wouldn't stay around long, what would be the point? if he does want to waste alot of time i'll buy the lad a sudoku book for christmas and that should delay him trying to buy any mediocre teams in the near future

At last someone that speaks some sense

PS: Sorry Fitz, I wanted to make sure everyone read it

That valuation would mean that we would be established as a top six side, or thereabouts. It's complete bollox of the highest order

Everyone invents a number to exaggerate everything Homer......go through TB and you find numberous estimations which normally have a couple of 0's added to for more poigant effect.

How much did he sell pompey for

How much did he sell pompey for

That would be the pompey that is currently sixth in the Premiership, with players of the calibre of David James, Glenn Johnson, Sol Campbell, Gary O'neill, Kanu etc.....

Just how much cash do you honestly think it would need to take this current bag of shite squad to that level ????????

£32 million for Pompey last year before the TV deals were announced - and a side seemingly destined for relegation.
£85 million for West Ham - a side in a relegation place

Doesn't seem unreasonable if MM were to take us to the prem.

That would be the pompey that is currently sixth in the Premiership, with players of the calibre of David James, Glenn Johnson, Sol Campbell, Gary O'neill, Kanu etc.....

Just how much cash do you honestly think it would need to take this current bag of shite squad to that level ????????

That wouldn't be that Pompey. That would have been the Pompey he sold that looked doomed before Gaydamak's money brought in the best part of anew side.

At last someone that speaks some sense

doubt any others would agree with you there, especially if they've met me.

the thing with people who buy out clubs.....

fulham were crap before someone put in alot of money (for what feckin reason?!) for a club who were nothing and still are unlikely to bring bumper crowds in for profits. others put money in so they can hide it from the nasty legal people who want to take it away. some people like walker at blackburn and that bloke at wigan were just mad and loved their club and wanted success for them. there's different reasons for buying clubs, some even just buy clubs as trophies so they can be loved by fans for being bigger than jesus. its impossible to say that even if we did become a good team that anyone would buy us, or wouldn't buy us. just depends which millionaires have/haven't been licking acid paper at that time

doubt any others would agree with you there, especially if they've met me.

the thing with people who buy out clubs.....

fulham were crap before someone put in alot of money (for what feckin reason?!) for a club who were nothing and still are unlikely to bring bumper crowds in for profits. others put money in so they can hide it from the nasty legal people who want to take it away. some people like walker at blackburn and that bloke at wigan were just mad and loved their club and wanted success for them. there's different reasons for buying clubs, some even just buy clubs as trophies so they can be loved by fans for being bigger than jesus. its impossible to say that even if we did become a good team that anyone would buy us, or wouldn't buy us. just depends which millionaires have/haven't been licking acid paper at that time

You're on a roll. More sense!

The board itself has more or less acknowledged that it is not fit for purpose and when you take away all the silliness - including the pratting around of the FT etc - we almost certainly need MM more than he needs us.

Be careful on the not fit for purpose comment, lawyers nearly got involved when a certain journo wrote that....

For pratting around, do you mean asking the questions that need to be asked to ensure the bid is in the best long term interests of the club, because that's all we did (and still await the official bid document for some of the answers).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669