Confirmed Transfer Beckford loaned to Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, both of them?

What are you basing this on? Stringers ramblings? Now there's a solid source of evidence

I make it 5

I suspect that Stringer knows more than you or I do, unless you have evidence to the contrary?

I have stated previously that i think Pearson is a good manager and i want him to stay, but i think there are some things that could be dealt with better.

I think perhaps you need to look at who you think you were quoting in the second part of your post. Because I said nothing of the sort, unless you think that I also post under another name. It would, at the very least, seem that my planet provides an environment more suited to good reading comprehension than yours.

You are correct of course, the second part was Lako as I somehow thought the first part was.

That would be because you replied to my reply to Lako. The point still stands though, it is a reason.

Last edited:
49 games and then dropped to the bench - I'd bet on it being a contractual issue which Beckers was unwilling to drop and so he elected to leave rather than be kept out of the side. On top, I doubt Pea&son was that bothered.

Pure, groundless speculation.

49 games and then dropped to the bench - I'd bet on it being a contractual issue which Beckers was unwilling to drop and so he elected to leave rather than be kept out of the side. On top, I doubt Pea&son was that bothered.

Pure, groundless speculation.

But not beyond the realms of possibilty

....don't be surprised if Wellens follows Gallagher and Beckford out of the loan door this week.

Interesting. Was expecting Danns to go, but if Wellens goes then we'd need to keep Danns around really...

Interesting. Was expecting Danns to go, but if Wellens goes then we'd need to keep Danns around really...

I wouldn't bet against all of Gallagher, Wellens, Beckford & Danns ending up going out on loan, but I'm not a betting man......

....don't be surprised if Wellens follows Gallagher and Beckford out of the loan door this week.

You know something, don't you? Seems like a good move by us for him to get some games and get match fit.

I wouldn't bet against all of Gallagher, Wellens, Beckford & Danns ending up going out on loan, but I'm not a betting man......

I'd estimate that the wages of that group of players alone exceeds the entire annual season ticket intake.

I didn't hear this until we were on the train from King's X to 'Boro on Saturday. I must admit, our group greeted the news with complete indifference. It's been obvious for some time that he's been on the way out, and I don't think he will be missed. I still remember that joke of a performance he put in at West Ham with a shudder. Bye bye.

Interesting that Becks has played 49 games and we would need to make a payment to Everton if he made 50!

Pearson says despite this it was purely a footballing decision - I wonder?

Interesting that Becks has played 49 games and we would need to make a payment to Everton if he made 50!

If only someone had speculated about this before......

Granite Fox said:

I guess it depends on how big the payment was!

OK now hes gone ,but surely we need a backup striker,i just dont see any in the squad that would get us the goals we need badly ,Nugant and Vardy seem to be our only ones other than andy king,so i feel we need to buy a 30ish a season man.

OK now hes gone ,but surely we need a backup striker,i just dont see any in the squad that would get us the goals we need badly ,Nugant and Vardy seem to be our only ones other than andy king,so i feel we need to buy a 30ish a season man.

I'm sure you do, as does every other club in the league. Damn that transfer window, we can't buy a 30 goals a season match to address our horrific goalscoring record. We're doomed I tell you, doomed.

Last edited:
I'm sure you do, as does every other club in the league. Damn that transfer window, we can't buy a 30 goals a season match to address our horrific goalscoring record. We're doomed I tell you, doomed.
Striker who's good in the box?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572