Bet365 suspend betting on new manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree 100%. Milan wanted Warnock and that counts for a lot. Although I tend to refer to him as Colin, I think it's time to bury the hatchet and hope that you're wrong on Colin, er.... , Neil's burn out.

Who the feck is Neil?

I've just called ##### again in the light of MM's supposed 'short list of four, five maybe six people'...they are still not taking bets on the basis 'that an appointment is likely to be made'...the decision is probably based on a lot of money going on one candidate rather than any inside info...

given MM's statement “It's clear to me we need to bring in a manager who is experienced and well organised " and the rumours of a lot of money going his way anyone out there ready to sing "Colin Wanker's Blue and White Army!" yet...I might need some hypnotherapy to remove my phobia first....:frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
##### are probably revising their odds in the light of the latest TB poll on the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
given MM's statement “It's clear to me we need to bring in a manager who is experienced and well organised " and the rumours of a lot of money going his way anyone out there ready to sing "Colin Wanker's Blue and White Army!" yet...I might need some hypnotherapy to remove my phobia first....:frown:

I'm bored and fed up with this mindless abuse of Warnock.

Ok he's got a big gob and was one of the loudest voices complaining when we got out of Administration relatively unscathed. So what if we had been in the running for promotion that season and had been pipped by a club in similar circumstances to ours, I can just imagine the stuff we would have poured out.

Warnock did a half decent job at Sheffield United and tho' he might not be everyone's first choice as a holiday companion - he is still a proven professional.

I'm not that excited by his potential appointment - doubt if it will happen - but he would be a better bet than a number of those mentioned, in my opinion.

warnock spent years trying to get sheffield promoted and then got them relegated in the first season when they only had to draw with the mighty wigan!!!

Im not encouraged by the names we are being linked with but Warnock is a shit manager and is a twat so i dont want him at our club!!!

I'm bored and fed up with this mindless abuse of Warnock.

Ok he's got a big gob and was one of the loudest voices complaining when we got out of Administration relatively unscathed. So what if we had been in the running for promotion that season and had been pipped by a club in similar circumstances to ours, I can just imagine the stuff we would have poured out.

Warnock did a half decent job at Sheffield United and tho' he might not be everyone's first choice as a holiday companion - he is still a proven professional.

I'm not that excited by his potential appointment - doubt if it will happen - but he would be a better bet than a number of those mentioned, in my opinion.

i agree he is better than most of the names mentioned and i would rather have him here than roeder, megson or reid but i would prefer jewell.

Warnock is cnut man and a cnut manager. End of.

This 'maybe he's alright really' from people who hated his guts a few weeks ago is embarrassing.

If we go down that route, I'd be stunned and gutted.

i agree he is better than most of the names mentioned and i would rather have him here than roeder, megson or reid but i would prefer jewell.

Jewell isn't on offer. We'll be lucky to get Colin. Sheff Utd. may have come back down after one season, but as a club thet're moving forward. it is so long since we were, I can hardly remember the feeling.

Warnock is cnut man and a cnut manager. End of.

This 'maybe he's alright really' from people who hated his guts a few weeks ago is embarrassing.

If we go down that route, I'd be stunned and gutted.

he maybe a cnut but he is still an ok manager. well he's definately better than RK and CL.

Jewell isn't on offer. We'll be lucky to get Colin. Sheff Utd. may have come back down after one season, but as a club they're moving forward. it is so long since we were, I can hardly remember the feeling.

Appointing Bryan Robson is a step back though.

Last edited:
Have watched interestingly whilst we have criticised every manager linked to date. I think we must accept that whoever Milan decides upon, will not meet with the agreement of many. I agree that Warnock is a Grade A twat at times but despite past criticism feel he is far more preferable than Megson and Reid who havn't managed for some time or Roeder who lives up to his image.

I will bach Milan whoever he chooses, Jewell would be my choice but you can forget it, won't happen but Dowie almost appears acceptable all of a sudden.

One thing is for certain, if it is not correct, Milan will change it and we could be discussing the same in three months time!

warnock spent years trying to get sheffield promoted and then got them relegated in the first season when they only had to draw with the mighty wigan!!!

Im not encouraged by the names we are being linked with but Warnock is a shit manager and is a twat so i dont want him at our club!!!

Wigan and Sheff Utd were in the same boat at the end of the season, a boat I fully expect we will be in if we get promoted. People who think we will get promoted and do a Reading will be disapointed me thinks.

Have watched interestingly whilst we have criticised every manager linked to date. I think we must accept that whoever Milan decides upon, will not meet with the agreement of many. I agree that Warnock is a Grade A twat at times but despite past criticism feel he is far more preferable than Megson and Reid who havn't managed for some time or Roeder who lives up to his image.

I will bach Milan whoever he chooses, Jewell would be my choice but you can forget it, won't happen but Dowie almost appears acceptable all of a sudden.

One thing is for certain, if it is not correct, Milan will change it and we could be discussing the same in three months time!

Oooh can you imagine the polls!

So what if we had been in the running for promotion that season and had been pipped by a club in similar circumstances to ours, I can just imagine the stuff we would have poured out.

We didn't 'pip' Sheff Utd to promotion, we were so far ahead of them that even if the 10 point deduction had been in place we'd have still finished above them.

The bloke was just trying to blame someone else for his own failure.

he maybe a cnut but he is still an ok manager. well he's definately better than RK and CL.

Out of the hundred & hundreds of potential managers out there i just can't see why mandy has got a fascination with this vile f@ckin pr!ck.
ive said & i standby the fact that i will back any manager that he employs because life without leicester is a fate worse than death, but im not entirely sure if I could ever completely forgive him for making me back the w@nker!!!

We didn't 'pip' Sheff Utd to promotion, we were so far ahead of them that even if the 10 point deduction had been in place we'd have still finished above them.

The bloke was just trying to blame someone else for his own failure.

:038::038::038: Absolutely right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670