Post Match Birmingham 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a two foot challenge is a red card ten times out of ten, and players are well aware of that, the Mills sending off is just as bad as Rooney's, in my opinion. Useless.

Can I be the first to ask that we don't have 3 days of nonsense knee-jerk reaction on here....

As a two foot challenge is a red card ten times out of ten, and players are well aware of that, the Mills sending off is just as bad as Rooney's, in my opinion. Useless.

But should Capello take Mills to the Euros :icon_bigg

Mills, you utter, utter prat!

We played shite in the second half, had loads of possession, but not enough threat in front of goal. The first penalty wasn't, and shouldn't of been given IMO, and our penalty claim that was turned down was a lot worse than Brums. Football, shortly, will become a no contact sport. Mills clearly got the ball, but because he went in with two feet he got sent off. Regardless he got the ball quite evidentially. We need to win the next 3 or 4 games to get a bit of momentum going, and hopefully that run will start on Wednesday, anything less than a win will not be sufficient in my eyes

Total control,total comfort...no penetration,no goals.

Self destruct (twice)

Result inevitable.

& Robbie Savage is a smug c**t

Mills sending off could be a blessing in disguise though.

Hopefully SSL will come in, do well and keep Mills out the side for good.

We played shite in the second half, had loads of possession, but not enough threat in front of goal. The first penalty wasn't, and shouldn't of been given IMO, and our penalty claim that was turned down was a lot worse than Brums. Football, shortly, will become a no contact sport. Mills clearly got the ball, but because he went in with two feet he got sent off. Regardless he got the ball quite evidentially. We need to win the next 3 or 4 games to get a bit of momentum going, and hopefully that run will start on Wednesday, anything less than a win will not be sufficient in my eyes

Have.

Glad that performance came from the "unchanged" side otherwise.. booooooo!

The subs: Wellens looked sharper when he came on, Beckford doesn't look like he wants to be here. Beat Watford and we're back on track - SSL's gets his chance as well.

Mills sending off could be a blessing in disguise though.

Hopefully SSL will come in, do well and keep Mills out the side for good.

Mills is a ****ing liability, only an absolute clown would take a chance like that. Hopefully SSL can show the same form as he does on the international stage.

The sending off was as clear cut as they come.

If you don't want football to become a non contact sport, how on Earth can you make a case for our penalty claim to be given? I think their penalty was soft but he was always going to go down tgere and King should have known that - I don't think our penalty situation was a penalty at all.

what are u lot on about? we were in control of the game until the ref change Wellens was good when he came on Beckford awfull, we are going ok stop the knee jerk reactions

Jesus! I've seen some rose tinted opinions in my time, but how can you say the penalty or the sending off shouldn't be given?

It was a clumsy challenge by King, absolutely stone wall penalty.

It was an absolutely idiotic and thuggish challenge by Mills, the kind of challenge that can break on opponents leg. Lucky (or maybe unlucky in our case) that you only get banned for 3 matches for challenges like that when they can ruin a player's career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669