Post Match Blackburn 2 - Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
pearson out
Have you considered calming down? Your rants on here won't change Pearson's future one iota, so do you have anything else to say? How about your choice as a new manager, you must have given that some thought surely?

Last edited:
Have you considered calming down? Your rants on here won't change Pearson's future one iota, so do you have anything else to say? How about your choice as a new manager, you must have given that some thought surely?

I've tried to get sense out of him in the past, you can guess what the reply was.......

I've tried to get sense out of him in the past, you can guess what the reply was.......
I'm not holding my breath for a reasoned reply as I'm sure you can guess, but it was worth a try before he becomes the first ( and probably only ) person that I'll put on ignore.

Few points.

The fickleness of football fans was proven by two events on Saturday afternoon. The Kean Out chants at Blackburn which vanished when Rovers were in the lead yet they were loud when level. The folk below me were rather similar in the City end; at 1-1 we were excellent yet at 2-1 down, we were a shambles. Pearson was also an idiot for allowing Moore to play on (we had all three subs used) according to this fart arse.

Any criticism of Pearson is misguided. He did his job. Tactically beat Kean, we won the midfield battle (over well accomplished players in Murphy and Etuhu) and largely dicidated the pace of the game. Instead Nugent missed a two year header, Konchesky lost possession with an easy pass available, Danns and Morgan made rash tackles. All four of those moments were down to wrong decisions made in the players brain. You could say that's Pearson fault for playing those players but those are basics, basics you expect from a professional footballer. I don't think Robbie Neilson gave away the ball that easy.

Defenders or the lack of them. A lot has been said about Pearson's inability to sign a defender. Cos after all which player in the right mind would join a club with three experienced centre-backs in August (when there's still a chance for you to play at your club or injuries). You might be able to sign a young lad from one of the top clubs but why? When you have your own in Moore who other than a 45 minute spell this season looks good enough.

Finally, the talk about Pearson have a number of games till being sacked is daft. What's the point in once again spending a few bob in compensation sacking Pearson and then more money in hiring a replacement. Then even more money in re-hauling a squad again. We should give him the season (failing ultimate disaster (threat of relegation) or an unhappy camp in then hire within the club), he delivers or we have a decent season, then persist. It's time the owners took responsibility for the constant changes but to me it appears they are a little clueless.

It's time the owners took responsibility for the constant changes but to me it appears they are a little clueless.

But, but, but, they are being advised by Paolo De Sousa aren't they?

Oh I see, it's like that is it Hazz? You're just going to waltz in here without so much as a by your leave.You treat this place like a hotel

Few points.

The fickleness of football fans was proven by two events on Saturday afternoon. The Kean Out chants at Blackburn which vanished when Rovers were in the lead yet they were loud when level. The folk below me were rather similar in the City end; at 1-1 we were excellent yet at 2-1 down, we were a shambles. Pearson was also an idiot for allowing Moore to play on (we had all three subs used) according to this fart arse.

Any criticism of Pearson is misguided. He did his job. Tactically beat Kean, we won the midfield battle (over well accomplished players in Murphy and Etuhu) and largely dicidated the pace of the game. Instead Nugent missed a two year header, Konchesky lost possession with an easy pass available, Danns and Morgan made rash tackles. All four of those moments were down to wrong decisions made in the players brain. You could say that's Pearson fault for playing those players but those are basics, basics you expect from a professional footballer. I don't think Robbie Neilson gave away the ball that easy.

Defenders or the lack of them. A lot has been said about Pearson's inability to sign a defender. Cos after all which player in the right mind would join a club with three experienced centre-backs in August (when there's still a chance for you to play at your club or injuries). You might be able to sign a young lad from one of the top clubs but why? When you have your own in Moore who other than a 45 minute spell this season looks good enough.

Finally, the talk about Pearson have a number of games till being sacked is daft. What's the point in once again spending a few bob in compensation sacking Pearson and then more money in hiring a replacement. Then even more money in re-hauling a squad again. We should give him the season (failing ultimate disaster (threat of relegation) or an unhappy camp in then hire within the club), he delivers or we have a decent season, then persist. It's time the owners took responsibility for the constant changes but to me it appears they are a little clueless.

Last sub was used with 2 minutes to go so we did have a chance to sub LM (but who with I don't know), rest seems ok though.

Few points.

I agree with everything except the last bit. The owners have sacked 2 managers, both of whom had enough time to prove it wasn't working at all. They have done nothing except support Pearson so I'm not sure why people think they are likely to get rid?

When we went 2-1 down Pearson had a chance to change things, however he decided to wait untuill there was 2 mintes remaining to bring Beckford on. I would love to know the thought process behind such a pointless and token decision.

That was my main gripe with Pearson, and I wouldn't say that makes me fickle or anything else other than a bit cionfused behind Pear Sons thought process.

When we went 2-1 down Pearson had a chance to change things, however he decided to wait untuill there was 2 mintes remaining to bring Beckford on. I would love to know the thought process behind such a pointless and token decision.

That was my main gripe with Pearson, and I wouldn't say that makes me fickle or anything else other than a bit cionfused behind Pear Sons thought process.

W continued to dominate after their 2nd, why did it need changing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669