Post Match Blackburn 2 - Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this time of the year almost as much as the closed season. Yer a win away from the playoffs in the same way we're a win away from second place.

Whip it out and get a grip.

Funnily enough I basically said the same thing to some of your fans today!

Reasons Terry South should be out....

1) cannot spell won
2) is a complete cock

Enough said

south out
sorry i ment won picky and that makes two of us who are complete cocks then what thats got to do with football i dont know cause isnt this a football forum ? Pfkaktf fox out

Having just watched the highlights, I am far more confident. But for some outstanding goalkeeping and last ditch blocks we would have been out of sight. Konch and De Laet both got turned too easily for their goals but in each case they both had a lot of work still to do and both were cracking finishes. Vardy was onside for his goal as well and looked class in the highlights, so a lot to get excited about.

Unless you love a good moan, that is.

Don't know how anyone can say he was definitely on side from the highlights, the angle was poor and couldn't confirm or deny any claims. I think Pearson's claims about Pedersen being offside were far fetched. It didn't look to me as if he was blocking Schmeichal's view, he seemed to dive earl enough and it would have to be a very brave linesman to give it. They can have no idea if the player is impeding a keeper's view from side on.

Don't know how anyone can say he [Vardy] was definitely on side from the highlights, the angle was poor and couldn't confirm or deny any claims.

It was Nugent who was offside according to Football League Show.

Don't know how anyone can say he was definitely on side from the highlights, the angle was poor and couldn't confirm or deny any claims. I think Pearson's claims about Pedersen being offside were far fetched. It didn't look to me as if he was blocking Schmeichal's view, he seemed to dive earl enough and it would have to be a very brave linesman to give it. They can have no idea if the player is impeding a keeper's view from side on.

agree completely. i'd also like NP to lay off the officials. after his apparent half time dressing room 'tete a tete' last season, we appeared to suffer more than we prospered from refs. conspiracy theory? maybe, but it surely can't be of any benefit. blame anything but dont blame the officials unless there is a 'erland johnson' in the game, in which case the ref will probably apologise anyway.

agree completely. i'd also like NP to lay off the officials. after his apparent half time dressing room 'tete a tete' last season, we appeared to suffer more than we prospered from refs. conspiracy theory? maybe, but it surely can't be of any benefit. blame anything but dont blame the officials unless there is a 'erland johnson' in the game, in which case the ref will probably apologise anyway.

The refs were making bad decisions for and against us long before that. It seems like they all go against us because you tend to forget those for us. But I agree, the officials aren't to fault for the loss at Blackburn.

Really impressive post. You must have thought about that a very very very long time. Anything else you want to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669