Blackpool Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to realise that this season is over, it's a nothing season, pointless and just an inconvenience.

We wont get relegated and im not even going to mention the other word.

We are the also ran, here to make up the numbers, an average joe, a fair midling show, the kids who made their own group because they didn't belong to one, the wankers, the unecesarry, the pointless, the wanderers, the lost boys, the things.

If only hibernation was an option.

heartfelt and poignant post mate...personally I think the season can still rise above the average ...we will pull away from worries at the bottom and play some entertaining football in the run into upper mid-table mediocrity ..I think we've had our time as the lost boy wankers ..onwards but slowly upwards...and we can still have some entertainment along the way....

Deluded feckers. It is a very real option, have you not seen the table?

Agreed I think it is very real option but in the same breath we are not in the bottom three yet and we can win games. Possible but unlikely. :icon_bigg

Because the teams below us are shit. Are they suddenly going to turn amazing? I hadn't heard.

and our team is? we went on a fantastic run of 3 games(by our standards), if we can do it i'm sure the likes of sheff wed can match that run

heartfelt and poignant post mate...personally I think the season can still rise above the average ...we will pull away from worries at the bottom and play some entertaining football in the run into upper mid-table mediocrity ..I think we've had our time as the lost boy wankers ..onwards but slowly upwards...and we can still have some entertainment along the way....

I'm with you. It's going to be a slow upward climb but at least now there is some hope.

Wish we were celebrating tonight tho.:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

Because the teams below us are shit. Are they suddenly going to turn amazing? I hadn't heard.

well, we lost TWICE to blackpool, in their first season in this league

Obviously better than them.

marginally better so far, if the teams in the bottom three always stayed there it would be pointless playing passed the first game. we are utter bollocks, i have not had time to watch how the teams below us are performing but if it was significantly worse i'd be very very shocked

whats that prove then?

it proves that it dont matter who's better or worse, we'll still find a way to lose, we aint going up for a long time, not till people stop saying things like, "we're as premiership club in everything but status" etc, because we are not, we are a very below average championship club, and lucky to be here

well, we lost TWICE to blackpool, in their first season in this league

They have been in the second tier of football before and currently are having a better season than ourselves, means nothing. As does the fact we have beaten 2 out of the top 4.

We were lucky on Monday, we were possibly unlucky today. We without these two strikes of luck scored 2 points out of 6. However, we've ended up with 3 out of 6.

TBH, I don't what to think of this team we have currently got. An improvement from earlier this season but no consistence at all.

Last edited:

as one of the deluded feckers if (albeit an obvious if) DJ had scored in the last minute rather than Dickov we would be 14th in the table...we nicked two points against Palace and lost three today...recent form (you check the tables) is way above the teams at the bottom..misplaced optimism?...I don't think so...

Last edited:
as one of the deluded feckers if (albeit an obvious if) DJ had scored in the last minute rather than Dickov we would be 14th in the table...we nicked two points against Palace and lost three today...recent form (you check the tables) is way above the teams at the bottom..misplaced optimism?...I don't think so...

Over the season - and the previous few seasons - we have been very, very poor. And fom the safety of Stockholm it must be difficult to understand how painful we are to watch. The talk of us dramatically climbing the table has been plain ridiculous and I think most people understand that.

I don't think we will get relegated....but we are obviously in danger. Holloway has brought in some journeymen players that have undoubtedly strengthened the squad and probably will secure safety. However, you can't expect to bring in loads of new players in January and produce a side that will get consistently good results.

I agree with the view that this season is now a pain to be endured rather than enjoyed - let's just hope that there is a significant improvement next season.

I've heard it every season for the last 3 years from the likes of you Mk,it gets dragged out this time of year every season and every season you are wrong.I would have hoped you would have learnt your lesson by now FFs.Next it will be ''We are 12/1 with Ladbrokes to go down lump on''.If you and your cronies did lump on and we did go down you would just about get your money back from the last 3 seasons you've lost it.I never heard you saying it after the last 3 matches and if we beat Plymouth you won't say it.We aren't very good but we will not go down

Last edited:
I think in our hearts HF we are saying we wont but in reality we wouldnt be foolish enough to totally dismiss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669