Board Out, Kelly Out, Stowell Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm's money is sensible, 25mill supposedly,30mill for shevnogoals is obscene and thats the point im trying to make.abramorich is a sugar daddy, thats the sort of person i dont wont at our club.:icon_cool

Feck off...... that is JUST the sort of person I want at our club....and I bet I am not alone amongst 20,000 souls

Feck off...... that is JUST the sort of person I want at our club....and I bet I am not alone amongst 20,000 souls

i would love it, especialy as he has guarantee's in place if he leaves. seems sensible enough to me.

I don't have any facts but the failings in the playing staff and lack of investment stem from the financial side of LCFC and are proof of a lack of investment.

The FT have confirmed that we are heading for a financial hole this season. FACT.

I'm not entirely sure what you want me to confirm without being libelous, i do not have the facts regarding the Leicester board nor do you have the facts regarding MM. I don't really understand how you expect us to have a 'debate' when all we have is conjecture and rumours.

I reiterate a point i made earlier are you like the board happy with mediocrity, it seems to be installed throughout the club.

I don't have any facts but the failings in the playing staff and lack of investment stem from the financial side of LCFC and are proof of a lack of investment.

The FT have confirmed that we are heading for a financial hole this season. FACT.

I'm not entirely sure what you want me to confirm without being libelous, i do not have the facts regarding the Leicester board nor do you have the facts regarding MM. I don't really understand how you expect us to have a 'debate' when all we have is conjecture and rumours.

I reiterate a point i made earlier are you like the board happy with mediocrity, it seems to be installed throughout the club.

My argument has been that we should have assurances from MM before signing our club away. the debate has been whether the current board are held to the same standard.

I Am not happy with mediocrity, my stance has always been optimistic on the MM bid, i hope he is willing to offer assurances.

I think though that without them it is a significant risk to chase a dream which can't be guaranteed. i would prefer to ensure the long term future of the club.

Am i right in assuming that you would sooner chase the dream regardless of the pottential consequences?

My argument has been that we should have assurances from MM before signing our club away. the debate has been whether the current board are held to the same standard.

I Am not happy with mediocrity, my stance has always been optimistic on the MM bid, i hope he is willing to offer assurances.

I think though that without them it is a significant risk to chase a dream which can't be guaranteed. i would prefer to ensure the long term future of the club.

Am i right in assuming that you would sooner chase the dream regardless of the pottential consequences?

.... and what if he gives assurances, then when he owns the club goes back on his word. What will we do then, slap his wrist?

.... and what if he gives assurances, then when he owns the club goes back on his word. What will we do then, slap his wrist?

thats why it needs to be included in the bid, and legally binding.

Wouldn't be worth the paper its written on.

When LCFC were first brought out of admin i'm sure the board had to put forward a solid business plan, how many of those plans/ideas have they gone back on.

Wouldn't be worth the paper its written on.

When LCFC were first brought out of admin i'm sure the board had to put forward a solid business plan, how many of those plans/ideas have they gone back on.

A Contract could be signed which states if he leaves he can't sell assets to get his money back.

the training ground could be put in trust so it couldn't be sold or have loans secured on it.

i'm sure there are several things that could be done.

Do you know something about the current boards activity? (honest question)

...I refer you to the interview with Big Tim on Radio Leicester (his first after the Mandaric rumoour was confirmed) where he stated that sales would have to take place in order to balance the books.

You show me a "balancing book" sale that has taken place this window then?

Haven't 3 players left the Club recently? Their departure will help balance the books. It's not only a sale (with a transfer fee received) that will have the effect of bringing books more into balance.

A contract with who?

I mentioned putting the training ground into trust about 6 weeks ago, a good idea although if MM left and a new board came in it might not be in the best interests of LCFC.

With the current constitution there is a limit of 10% shareholding, not entirely sure the idea behind this as its restrictive to say the least.

As for the cureent boards activity, what do you want to know?

Haven't 3 players left the Club recently? Their departure will help balance the books. It's not only a sale (with a transfer fee received) that will have the effect of bringing books more into balance.

I don't think we will have got away with giving Momo a free with no pay off. O'Gravy would be a low wager and Josh Low would be on a small wage as well.

I think the debt this year will run well into 7 figures. Those savings barely scrape the surface.

A contract with who?

I mentioned putting the training ground into trust about 6 weeks ago, a good idea although if MM left and a new board came in it might not be in the best interests of LCFC.

With the current constitution there is a limit of 10% shareholding, not entirely sure the idea behind this as its restrictive to say the least.

As for the cureent boards activity, what do you want to know?

The 10% was suppsosed to be restrictive, it ensures that no sinle person can make the decisions. in theory it prevents anyone taking risks because they have to convince a lot of people before it goes ahead.

This isn't ideal though i agree.

your comment suggested they had gone against guarantees made to the administrator? i don't think their buisness plan was made public?

I don't think we will have got away with giving Momo a free with no pay off. O'Gravy would be a low wager and Josh Low would be on a small wage as well.

I think the debt this year will run well into 7 figures. Those savings barely scrape the surface.

i assume you mean annual losses? again i think JJs comments indicate we are not drastically below budget.

FT made a comment about the debt this year. Maybe they can comment on the level of debt we will be in this year. After all we have lost the parachute payment and quite a few bums on seats. FT can you clarify please.

Any cut backs will not have saved £7-9 million that the shortfall is.

If the club is almost breaking even why are the board so keen to push the deal through?

Disco asked for an example of a "'book balancing' sale". I gave this as an example of departures that will work towards a balance. I am very well aware that the departures won't bring the books into balance and I chose my words carefully.

Do they have a copy of the official bid that shareholders will be asked to vote on, or just one of the drafts that was still being negotiated on?

They seem to have been indicating to the various people that they have been posting it out to that they believe it is the final bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00