Board Out, Kelly Out, Stowell Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
After tomorrow nights matches we could well be further in the shite

Yeah but don't worry H, we have that lovely man Rob Kelly in charge, did you know he is a great coach, oh and we have a really young squad of players so if that is the case we can't get relegated, and if we do, well it isn't dear Rob's fault nor that of the players, it is the moaning twats that we call fans for upsetting poor Rob and his band of gutless footballers by having the cheek to expect more than the crock of shite that has been served up as competitive football this season ;)

Yeah but don't worry H, we have that lovely man Rob Kelly in charge, did you know he is a great coach, oh and we have a really young squad of players so if that is the case we can't get relegated, and if we do, well it isn't dear Rob's fault nor that of the players, it is the moaning twats that we call fans for upsetting poor Rob and his band of gutless footballers by having the cheek to expect more than the crock of shite that has been served up as competitive football this season ;)

Glad you have seen the light. Kelly is a very nice man and even if he takes us into League 2, that will be acceptable because he is a very nice man.

He is also an outstanding coach. The fact that we have hardly won any games when he was coach and now he is manager is quite immaterial.

:icon_lol: Quite true I suppose but you can't make gold out of sh*t!

it depends how you look at it. RK is gold when it comes to being a nice bloke.
And personally i think thats all that matters, what about you lovely guys?

it depends how you look at it. RK is gold when it comes to being a nice bloke.
And personally i think thats all that matters, what about you lovely guys?

Yep....and I think we should forget about takeovers. We don't need take overs when we have a board that is bucking the trend followed by so called ambitious clubs that are about trying to win things and all that rubbish.

And it's about time the work of the FT was recognised by giving them a couple of seats on the board.

what assurances do you have from the current lot in the boardroom other then words of mouth, eg. have they garuanteed the clubs well been using their personal wealth?

yes, we wouldn't exist without their money. the cuts in wage budgets is also evidence they are working to balance the books

thats what is been asked of MM.

Its widely accepted that MM 'investment' will mostly be loans. this is riskier than the current board trying to run the club 'within it means'.

since we are going round in circles, this will be my last post on the subject.

he is a very nice man.. should get a job in the aa!!!

Its widely accepted that MM 'investment' will mostly be loans. this is riskier than the current board trying to run the club 'within it means'.

QUOTE]

It's also widely accepted that the current board is utterly hopeless and is just taking the club to a lingering death.

yes, we wouldn't exist without their money. the cuts in wage budgets is also evidence they are working to balance the books

since we are going round in circles, this will be my last post on the subject.

There is no proof just idle specualtion that it will be money loaned to the club by MM, however I have heard that it will be investment and this has come from a pretty reliable source ;)

There is no proof just idle specualtion that it will be money loaned to the club by MM, however I have heard that it will be investment and this has come from a pretty reliable source ;)

any idea on the figures involved?

I had heard that too....... :icon_cool

was this source a good looking bloke?

Last edited:
Hmm. Watching yourself wanking in front of the mirror is pretty close to being gay, I reckon.

you place another mirror behind you its almost like being in an endless amount of people gay gang bang, so ive been told by a very reliable source

you place another mirror behind you its almost like being in an endless amount of people gay gang bang, so ive been told by a very reliable source

would that be Dour by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00