Bolton Want Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i thought allen could make a return, i immediatley thought of that promising performance against watford, which was the only game i saw when MA was in charge, but then i started to remember what were apprently some of the reasons Milan didnt want him, i realised that theres no chance.

Well paul jewell has only really had bust ups with refs and i cant remember him having bust ups with staff, so IMO he'd be good at leicester.
paul jewell is overated,nervous breakdowns and football management dont mix.

BRING BACK ALLEN!!!!!! (calm down all u haters out there..... i love u all)

I too first thought SLOTW's suggestion was worth laughing at, but I now realise it's far from that.

Fryatt and Hume have been given their chances on a number of occasions, and they have persistently failed to deliver.

Now giving these three strikers the opportunity is nothing short of obvious.

Get 'em in.

:102:No more funny than watching Fryatt, I would ofcourse said Hume and Campbell but as Hume is suspended I plumped for Cort or Sappleton.

i just think we have a weak group of forwards.

gm probably thinks the same,and is shutting up shop untill we can get some goalscorers in,which is difficult considering the window is closed and loans are hard to come by :102:

elvis-get rid
cambell-waste of money,ma2 buddy
cort-a complete and utter waste of space
hume-looks busy,produces nothing
fryatt-lightweight,needs to much time on the ball
supplebum-maybe one for the future?

lets face it gm would be stupid to turn bolton down with what hes got to work with here.and that includes the attitude of some of our own fans.

they were poor that day and its well known that if a few things had gone their way early on ,it could have been a different story.it was their kick up the arse,and they havent looked back.

do you get the 66 world cup video out very often:102:

We peppered them with shots that day and created a hell of a lot of chances. Poor or not at half strength they are better than most in this league.

We are a million miles away from the football we produced that day. If we went at teams with our tails up like we did that day we would be right up there ourselves. Our current style of play will see us battered by a team of any quality whatsoever.

If you enjoyed yesterdays performace and for that matter the performances of the past few weeks though fair enough.

And for the record I would rather pull my finger nails out than watch the 66 world cup final.

We peppered them with shots that day and created a hell of a lot of chances. Poor or not at half strength they are better than most in this league.

We are a million miles away from the football we produced that day. If we went at teams with our tails up like we did that day we would be right up there ourselves. Our current style of play will see us battered by a team of any quality whatsoever.

If you enjoyed yesterdays performace and for that matter the performances of the past few weeks though fair enough.

And for the record I would rather pull my finger nails out than watch the 66 world cup final.
ive enjoyed it about as much as you,but gm is turning an oil tanker round not a skateboard.

i just think we have a weak group of forwards.

gm probably thinks the same,and is shutting up shop untill we can get some goalscorers in,which is difficult considering the window is closed and loans are hard to come by :102:

elvis-get rid
cambell-waste of money,ma2 buddy
cort-a complete and utter waste of space
hume-looks busy,produces nothing
fryatt-lightweight,needs to much time on the ball
supplebum-maybe one for the future?

lets face it gm would be stupid to turn bolton down with what hes got to work with here.and that includes the attitude of some of our own fans.

I see your keeping quiet on this one RF :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611