Bolton Want Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be good is Bolton being stupid enough to pay us compensation for a manager who is looking to draw every game we play.

6 Defenders in the starting line up is shocking IMO.

What would be good is Bolton being stupid enough to pay us compensation for a manager who is looking to draw every game we play.

6 Defenders in the starting line up is shocking IMO.
the fact is we dont have any forwards that can take the pressure off the defence,so ultimately it looks a very negative line up.thats not gm fault.

you talk like we are in the shite,sheff utd are in the shite,norwich are in the shite,we win our game in hand we are two points off the play-off spots.

i know you dont like gm,but hes brought some stabillity in.and who you going to replace him with :102:

I'm sure I remember beating the league leaders 4-1 by not playing negative draw football.

Last edited:
Please come back Martin Allen!!! Anyone else miss his daily updates? What a legend he was.

the fact is we dont have any forwards that can take the pressure off the defence,so ultimately it looks a very negative line up.thats not gm fault.

you talk like we are in the shite,sheff utd are in the shite,norwich are in the shite,we win our game in hand we are two points off the play-off spots.

i know you dont like gm,but hes brought some stabillity in.and who you going to replace him with :102:

maybe we could be in the shite? a manager who looks for draws against poor teams, we are royally ****ed if we play like that against a half decent team

I'm sure I remember beating the league leaders 4-1 by not playing negative draw football.
they were poor that day and its well known that if a few things had gone their way early on ,it could have been a different story.it was their kick up the arse,and they havent looked back.

do you get the 66 world cup video out very often:102:

Please come back Martin Allen!!! Anyone else miss his daily updates? What a legend he was.

First i thought if Megson went, Milan could re consider allen, but then i remembered what were apparently some of MA's actions. I wouldnt want Fryatt to be training with the academy again, neither would i want some of the best players to request transfers. Or large amounts of money to be wasted. Or morale being really low. It sounded like the club was a real state (off-pitch)while allen was here.

If we are getting a new mananger he needs to IMO:

-Have proven himself at championship level
-Have experience in the top flights
-Bring in decent and proved players
-Has not had a history of bad relationships with staff.

And i was just looking back on the thread about the fans' meeting with milan, one of the things Milan said was that if any manager was not good for the club he would get rid. And yesterdays tactics didnt look promising.

If Megson is still LCFC manager on Tuesday he will need to get his troops playing 100% better to beat the shite of Sheffield Utd, otherwise he will be gone Wednesday morning IMO.

First i thought if Megson went, Milan could re consider allen

There's more chance of me shagging the pope.

If we are getting a new mananger he needs to IMO:

-Have proven himself at championship level
-Have experience in the top flights
-Bring in decent and proved players
-Has not had a history of bad relationships with staff.

But anyone with that on their CV will already have a good job, why would they come here?

If Megson is still LCFC manager on Tuesday he will need to get his troops playing 100% better to beat the shite of Sheffield Utd, otherwise he will be gone Wednesday morning IMO.
you need goals to win games,and im afraid to say our forwards are average.no goals no wins.that is where the problem lies imo.

There's more chance of me shagging the pope.

When i thought allen could make a return, i immediatley thought of that promising performance against watford, which was the only game i saw when MA was in charge, but then i started to remember what were apprently some of the reasons Milan didnt want him, i realised that theres no chance.

But anyone with that on their CV will already have a good job, why would they come here?

Well paul jewell has only really had bust ups with refs and i cant remember him having bust ups with staff, so IMO he'd be good at leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69