Bolton Want Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to elaborate :102:
yeah, england were robbed at the rugby and we both agreed it was a try:icon_bigg

oh and i quote " leicester are the bastards who got me the sack!" but when i asked him would he consider it his reply was "wouldnt i just!"

I keep logging on to check whether he has gone yet.

Every time I see he hasn't I'm dissapointed.

You can say that MM has brought this upon himself, but I think Megson has behaved despicably: Milan gave him a chance when no one else would look at him.
Personally, however, I'll be delighted!!! :081::038::081::038::081:

I keep logging on to check whether he has gone yet.

Every time I see he hasn't I'm dissapointed.

megson's time in charge has produced probably the most dull moments in city's history. going out for a draw against scunthorpe should be a sackable offence, hopefully bolton help us out and take him from us

megson's time in charge has produced probably the most dull moments in city's history. going out for a draw against scunthorpe should be a sackable offence, hopefully bolton help us out and take him from us
:038::038::038: Ere,ere we shoud be going all out to beat teams like Scunthorpe who themselves were shit, instead of playing boring negative tactics. The first half was so boring it felt like 90 minutes let alone 45.

Wonder if Meelan has lumped on :icon_lol:

Reminds me of a story about the Queen Mother when one of her staff was seen going round various bookmakers have 33/1 about Harry been the name of the next Royal baby. I have this wonderful image of her saying to the bloke "I will have 33 monkeys about Harry been the name". :icon_bigg ;)

5/2 Third Favourite with William Hill who have Jewell at 13/8

What is Jewell waiting for, the England job? He seems to be turning everyone down (I have read speculation that he doesn't want this one). He did well at Wigan, but let's keep some perspective.

What is Jewell waiting for, the England job? He seems to be turning everyone down (I have read speculation that he doesn't want this one). He did well at Wigan, but let's keep some perspective.

It might be that he actually, really, does want a break from the game?

Nah!

milan made his statement on friday at mid-day,and said meg dog will come out publically in the next 48 hours to confirm his commitment to the club.

that hasnt happened yet,so whats going on?

i suspect that changes will be made to gm's leicester contract,in a more favorable way,so that he stays with us.

statement in the morning saying all's well,and he's going nowhere,and never was:icon_wink

milan made his statement on friday at mid-day,and said meg dog will come out publically in the next 48 hours to confirm his commitment to the club.

i suspect that changes will be made to gm's leicester contract,in a more favorable way,so that he stays with us.

statement in the morning saying all's well,and he's going nowhere,and never was:icon_wink

Dream on. 'Ginger Mourinho' is gone :038::038:

And that would be good?????:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69