Bolton Want Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken from Rivals :

Victor Chandler reports at 4.00pm today: "Within the space of half an hour we had a serious run of money on Megson for next Bolton manager and we had to take evasive action and suspend betting. Milan Mandaric is adamant that he'll refuse Bolton permission to seak to Megson BUT THIS SORT OF MONEY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF"
Victor Chandler is one of the most serious big money gamblers in the country. He will take a £100,000 bet on the rails at Cheltenham without batting an eyelid. If he had to take evasive action then there is a ton on money been bet in the last few minutes.

Victor Chandler is also a Grade One Arsehole.Serious money my arse,No bookmaker will take 'serious money' on sometthing like 'Next Bolton Manager':icon_roll Poppycock absolute Poppycock

Victor Chandler is also a Grade One Arsehole.Serious money my arse,No bookmaker will take 'serious money' on sometthing like 'Next Bolton Manager':icon_roll Poppycock absolute Poppycock

What if it was a simultanious bet made from many locations arround the country?

What if it was a simultanious bet made from many locations arround the country?

All bets are now computerised you don't write it on a slip and give it to the Cashier to stamp anymore.Anything like that would be spotted and the bet either refused or reffered(I.e you have to phone up with permission to take it) Bookmakers do not take Serious Money on 'Next Manager Betting' trust me

Last edited:
All bets are now computerised you don't write it on a slip and give it to the Cashier to stamp anymore.Anything like that would be spotted and the bet either refused or reffered(I.e you have to phone up with permission to take it) Bookmakers do not take Serious Money on 'Next Manager Betting' trust me

I remember looking when we were on the lookout for a manager, and the most you could bet on ##### was about £40. Like you said no bookie will take serious money on an event like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember looking when we were on the lookout for a manager, and the most you could bet on ##### was about £40. Like you said no bookie will take serious money on an event like this.
Its way too dodgy,theres bound to be someone in the know at some point

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that we may lose GM will render LCFC an absolute laughing stock.

Who the feck would come in next?

Actually having a manager head hunted from us to go up to the premiership will increase the attraction of LCFC i think.

A confident manager may then see the pottential to boost his career here, and now with a solid defence, the job of turning us around might not seem so hard a task.

Add to that the fact that any manager can see out this season with no pressure to achieve anything, (unless we are fighting relegation in april) because of the manager roundabout, not his players etc...

Not sure who is available, or might be interested, but it should be easier this time.

Bolton wants Megson hey, I always wondered who he wrote that song about.

He might have to live without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69