Bolton Want Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey, what's the poor fella done to you?

For me, he's only lost one in 8 and got us looking like a difficult to beat side for the first time in 5 years.

Today's statement would never have been made if there was any chance of him going.

Learn to love him. Sooner rather than later would be my advice.

I do believe Pinky was one of his bigger fans before this fiasco

Despite what I thought before he arrived, despite what other people think of him and despite our seemingly more defensive football, I am actually beginning to like Megson and am pleased that we have him. Is that wrong?

Despite what I thought before he arrived, despite what other people think of him and despite our seemingly more defensive football, I am actually beginning to like Megson and am pleased that we have him. Is that wrong?

It's not wrong at all

It's just not right............:icon_wink

Most people on here won't be happy until we are in one of the two situations below:

1) Gus Hiddink joins within weeks, and through his tactical expertise he turns our team in to a promotion machine with even Elvis Hammond looking good up front.

2) Megson leaves, Taggs takes over, fist fights and loses, we slump to League 2, Steve Walsh still loves us though and many on here wag fingers and say 'told you so...'

no.

there is nobody out there to replace meg dog should he go,bolton are struggling to find someone decent as we post,so where would that leave us?

dont let the negheads get to you :icon_wink

This business about a new striker signing onm loan in time for tonight’s match has to be a load of tripe? Where does blanderson pull these stories from…?

no.

there is nobody out there to replace meg dog should he go,bolton are struggling to find someone decent as we post,so where would that leave us?

Regardless of whether it would be in Leicester's interest to keep Megson, or not; what a poor state football mustbe in if, there is not a single manager in the lower leagues who could do a good job for Leicester.

no.

I'm not Biff, I'm just surprised at how much I don't dislike the guy. I think he can take us to where we want to be.

I'm not Biff, I'm just surprised at how much I don't dislike the guy. I think he can take us to where we want to be.
i do too.he wasnt my first choice (warnock) but hes the sort of manager i like, hes played the game,he says what he thinks and hes had sucsess at this level.

saying that, he still has a lot to prove before i start chanting his name with pride from the stands.

we need goals,and at the moment our forwards are just not producing.

i will be there tonight,n'gotty will get the first goal,and ladbrooks will be getting £5 of my dosh.

But isn't Meghead a neghead?
at the moment,no. i think his hands are tied regarding getting results.for me hes doing the best he can, with what hes got, and hes grinding out results with a poor set of forwards.

ask me in feb/march,after hes had time to bring in some forwards and a midfielder.it is then and not a day before,that i will judge how negative we are :icon_wink

Biff - was Warncock really your first choice? Why??
with what was available at the time, yes.

i like strong characters,that tell it the way it is.players should be shitting thereselves if they arent performing.fergusson at united scares the shit out of his lot.

hes also had sucsess at this level and isnt shy to stand up for his club.which is my only concern with meg dog,not voiceful enough:102:

with what was available at the time, yes.

i like strong characters,that tell it the way it is.players should be shitting thereselves if they arent performing.fergusson at united scares the shit out of his lot.

hes also had sucsess at this level and isnt shy to stand up for his club.which is my only concern with meg dog,not voiceful enough:102:

I thought the same. However, after watching the match on Saturday evening I was surprised to see just how vocal he was.

i meant after the game :icon_redf

you cant fault him on the touchline.

Yeah but he is showing more passion on the touchline than I thought he was capable of so on that note I am happy to assume he is more vocal in the dressing room too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69