Bolton Want Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I wouldn't even waste a pinch of salt on anything that is said by anyone regarding this whole boring saga.

Suggests to me that Megson is definately a goner, could be sour grapes from Souness because he ain't gonna get the job, if so likely that Meg has got it, but if there is any truth whatsoever in these accusations then surely it proves to Uncle Milan that the Ginger one has been actively pursuing the job, certainly makes this mornings statement an empty one.

On the leaking of this news, I would not be surprised to see the loan move now break down and Megson be missing from tonights game.

His position at City is growing weaker by the minute.

Personally I wouldn't even waste a pinch of salt on anything that is said by anyone regarding this whole boring saga.

Indeed. Also, MM will be fully aware who Meggy's agent is, as he would have had to deal with said chappy when the ginger one arrived. No doubt MM, with all his football connections would also have been aware of Curtis's association with Bolton. Complete and utter non-story as far as I am concerned.

Indeed. Also, MM will be fully aware who Meggy's agent is, as he would have had to deal with said chappy when the ginger one arrived. No doubt MM, with all his football connections would also have been aware of Curtis's association with Bolton. Complete and utter non-story as far as I am concerned.

I agree

Just Souness getting the arse because Bolton realised he was a shite manager!

He has clearly fooled you
not really.if he moves on thats for him and mm to decide.

i would be dissapointed,because i believe we will have lost a good manager,but he wont have fooled me because every manager/body in the same situation would act the same way.

maybe you are being foolish in the way you are seeing the situation :icon_wink

Beginning to wonder whether Megson and advisor have dropped a massive clanger, with this story breaking it will make it almost impossible to stay with us, Milan isn't the sort of shrinking violet that will fall for bullshit he is an egomaniac who will believe there is no better job in football than working for him at Leicester City, especially when he has rescued somebody from the footballing wilderness.

He showed little mercy to Martin Allen, I can't see him being any more sympathetic to somebody whoring himself around to the first premiership job that comes available.

Plus I am not so sure Gartside will be brave enough to appoint Megson now this story has become public knowledge, he may decide to appoint a safer option especially following past "speculation" involving his club and the role of agents.

Go on, go on, go on.....

mrsdoyle.jpg

I have had my hopes up for days but we are getting silly now.

He is clearly not leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00