Bolton Want Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does Own Brand fit in?

After coming out and finally saying he is not going anywhere it seems strange that he is now going.

Make your mind up twat features.

Jo Brand, Joe Brand and Russell Brand. Man, wife and daughter.

Oh i see.

What a delightful family.

I think Jo is rather sexy. There's just something about those big saggy tits dangling in a sweaty charcoal mans t-shirt that really does it for me..

Oh i see.

What a delightful family.

I think Jo is rather sexy. There's just something about those big saggy tits dangling in a sweaty charcoal mans t-shirt that really does it for me..

You really should meet Boy Genius......

"For the record, Mark Curtis is assisting the club in the process of finding the suitable candidate for the job. He is not representing any of the people on our target list." - Gartside

Gartside just said we are a shite club, we are moving to a purpose built 10,000 stadium called the Gola Arena, we are appointing Captain Underpants as our new manager, he's selling out to an Azerbajian investor and everything should be in place for Thursday's game against Braga.

Oh yeh and Megson will be assistant by the time Bolton have Bayern in the UEFA Cup.

Megson has gone up in my estimation: an honest manager. The proof? The Leicester Mercury headline; MEGSON: I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE . I believe the end of this quote to be, "and I'm taking Leicester City with me."

Main article on BBC Sport:

Bolton want Megson as new manager

Leicester manager Gary Megson is the front-runner to become the new Bolton manager, BBC Sport understands.

Graeme Souness was interviewed for the post last week but Bolton chairman Phil Gartside has confirmed the Scot is not interested in succeeding Sammy Lee.

Now Gartside looks set to turn to Megson and he is believed to be prepared to pay £300,000 to get him.

Bolton are understood to want to make an appointment before Sunday's Premier League match against Aston Villa.

Last edited:
Main article on BBC Sport:

Bolton want Megson as new manager

Leicester manager Gary Megson is the front-runner to become the new Bolton manager, BBC Sport understands.

Graeme Souness was interviewed for the post last week but Bolton chairman Phil Gartside has confirmed the Scot is not interested in succeeding Sammy Lee.

Now Gartside looks set to turn to Megson and he is believed to be prepared to pay £300,000 to get him.

Bolton are understood to want to make an appointment before Sunday's Premier League match against Aston Villa.

gone the end of this week now :icon_lol::102:

gone the end of this week now :icon_lol::102:

Gary Megson is such a bell end, he's only been here 2 minutes and he's fecking off. I'm pleased in one way because I don't rate him and his style of football is dire, but then I'm also slightly pissed off because this constant change of managers can't be helping the players, and I'm fed up of having a new "Who should be the new manager?" thread every bloody week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669