Bolton Want Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be far more concerned about the capability of GM if he had indicated to his agent that he wouldn't be interested in managing a Premiership team.

I would in his shoes. Without a moment's hesitation. What exactly does he owe us?

GM has been treated like shite since joining us and he's well within his rights to show us absolutely zero commitment.

With MM in charge, we will never have a manager stay here if he could get a better paid/position job. MM's proven reputation of dumping managers as the wind changes, ensures this.

5Live have just reported that Meggers is the most likely new boss of Notlob, and they are aiming for him to be in place before Saturday.

5Live have just reported that Meggers is the most likely new boss of Notlob, and they are aiming for him to be in place before Saturday.

football365 saying pretty much the same.

rollercoastertny.jpg

Today is a good day :038:

Just out of interest Homey, if Megson is considered top of the list of available/attainable managers for a Premiership clun in Europe, albeit on the way down, who do you think is going to be top of the list of available/attainable managers for a bottom 5 championship club who are still not showing much sign of getting higher than mid table?

Has he ??

One notable example being the fairly strong boos when he was introduced on the pitch as the clubs new manager at the QPR game.

Comments from fans in the Merc, on RL, on forums have on the whole been the most negative of any new manager I can remember.

Even MM has been very shy about 'bigging him up'.

I wouldn't blame him if he told us all to feck off for Bolton or anyone else.

We are a joke of a club.

Not a good one like a whimsical Ealing comedy or the acerbic wit of Bill Hicks.

No, we are a painful joke as told by a crap female comedienne trying to pull laughs from talking about periods.

We are a joke of a club.

No, we are a painful joke as told by a crap female comedienne trying to pull laughs from talking about periods.

Jo Brand then :)

We are a joke of a club.

Is Joe Brand the mother of Russel Brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00