Bolton Want Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were on about facts.is it too difficult a question to answer ?:icon_wink

Yes we have conceeded the least goals in the dvision. Facts? Remind me where we are in the table? oh and whilst you are at it, how many victories our wonderful defence has brought us...

Yes we have conceeded the least goals in the dvision. Facts? Remind me where we are in the table? oh and whilst you are at it, how many victories our wonderful defence has brought us...

Thankyou,didn't hurt did it ?

I have once and I think it's good enough to stablise us to a mid-table Championship team. Boring style but effective.

Our definition of effective must be different if yours means we finish mid table, thats pretty ineffective to me.

Can someone please outline the problem in the results GM has attained during his short tenure here? Please make sure you add in the injury/squad he has inherited and how you would have bettered it.

It all smacks of yet more unrealistic drivel coming from a few on here, the same few that believed, no doubt, that Kevin Keegan would end his retirement for the chance of a go at Leicester, or that perhaps Mr Hiddink would relish the challenge, let alone Paul Jewell.

GM has started extremely well. Fact. Probably up there with the best starts made by any LCFC manager in my life-time. But all because of a few 'he's negative' comments from rival fans, it seems he's now a victim of rumour once again. Ever since Charlton away he has made massive improvements which have culminated in a good home point against Wolves and a cracking away win at Sheff Weds as well as the cup run which sees us take on Chelski in a couple of weeks.

GM has steadied the ship extremely well, extremely quickly and Phil Gartside knows this. If he leaves, then I will be extremely disappointed. I can see it happening.

Can I be your second " special " friend, Alex? Top post.

Thankyou,didn't hurt did it ?

Not at all. Its done us feck all good, as we cant score goals, any team can bang 11 men behind the ball and stop the opposition playing. It brings draws and draws bring insufficient points to get out of the division by the top end.

Our definition of effective must be different if yours means we finish mid table, thats pretty ineffective to me.

Depends what your expectations were at the start of the season and then re-assessed after the sacking of Allen and the obivious lack of attacking talent in the new team.

Mid-table would be an improvement on recent years.

Depends what your expectations were at the start of the season and then re-assessed after the sacking of Allen and the obivious lack of attacking talent in the new team.

i agree with you but it doesnt mean to say were happy with it though but it still would be an improvement

Melts and Sharps are my special friends and join Webbo, HF and Homeywomeypants there, as well as actually all of you. Fact.

Not at all. Its done us feck all good, as we cant score goals, any team can bang 11 men behind the ball and stop the opposition playing. It brings draws and draws bring insufficient points to get out of the division by the top end.

England can't.

It has nothing to do with expectations. You think we are boring but effective, I suggest that drawing games is wholly ineffective and results in relegation which can only be considered ineffective

Have you seen us play under GM? :102:

Yes I have. Since he changed it at half time at Charlton, we haven't lost. He was quick to spot there was a problem and changed it.

We haven't played particularly inspiring football, but I think we're improving. We get no more points for winning 4-0 and playing great than we do for just pipping the other team 1-0 in a dire game. Yes we want to enjoy the match, but my enjoyment is when the final whistle goes and we have 3 points. I dont really care how we played to get them.

If Megson goes I will be gutted. IMO he's rebuilding and stabalising the rocky and unsettled ship MA2 left behind.

Yes I have. Since he changed it at half time at Charlton, we haven't lost. He was quick to spot there was a problem and changed it.

We haven't played particularly inspiring football, but I think we're improving. We get no more points for winning 4-0 and playing great than we do for just pipping the other team 1-0 in a dire game. Yes we want to enjoy the match, but my enjoyment is when the final whistle goes and we have 3 points. I dont really care how we played to get them.

If Megson goes I will be gutted. IMO he's rebuilding and stabalising the rocky and unsettled ship MA2 left behind.

Very true, have we managed either?

:038: Great post Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610