Bradford reach Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would much prefer watching a final between Swansea & Bradford than I would Villa v Chelsea.

Correct, quite looking forward to it.

The slating Hazard has been given is an absolute joke. The "kid" has one job to do - give the ball back. I would probably have reacted in exactly the same way. Hazard did not maliciously lash out or intend to hurt the "kid", he tried to knock the ball out from under him.

The slating Hazard has been given is an absolute joke. The "kid" has one job to do - give the ball back. I would probably have reacted in exactly the same way. Hazard did not maliciously lash out or intend to hurt the "kid", he tried to knock the ball out from under him.
He kicked the frigging kid.

Whatever the lad did or didn't do, you don't frigging kick kids!

He kicked the ball from under the fat **** and 17 is a bit much to call him a kid.

Fatty deserved everything he got and should have been more so he really had something to cry about rather than acting poorer than our finest Premiership 'stars'.

Surely the kid just copied his Premier League heros?

He kicked the ball from under the fat **** and 17 is a bit much to call him a kid.

Fatty deserved everything he got and should have been more so he really had something to cry about rather than acting poorer than our finest Premiership 'stars'.
Just for once, I'm with you. I laughed myself silly when I watched it down my local last night. Brilliant entertainment.

THe 'kid' is 17 and Hazard is 22, so the age difference isn't as much as you think it would be

Surely the kid just copied his Premier League heros?

He even had a quick look at the ref before continuing to roll around again. All those years sitting at the side of the pitch haven't been for nothing.

The kid was blatantly a **** and deserved everything he got.

Except all of this fame.

And getting to go into the players' dressing room after the match.

And 80,000 followers on Twitter.

And people calling him a hero.

The kid was blatantly a **** and deserved everything he got.

Except all of this fame.

And getting to go into the players' dressing room after the match.

And 80,000 followers on Twitter.

And people calling him a hero.

And his Dad being worth £42million?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675