Bradford reach Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan Smith reckons the ref should've used "common sense" and not sent the keeper off given the situation.

Clear red. Just wants to change the rules because the ref should feel sorry for Bradford.

Funny seeing De Guzman and Dyer arguing over the penalty though!

De Guzman is a total ****.

De Guzman is a total ****.

I was willing him to get his hat-trick after he knocked in his second.

Would have been fun to watch him and Dyer afterwards if he had :icon_bigg

I was willing him to get his hat-trick after he knocked in his second.

Would have been fun to watch him and Dyer afterwards if he had :icon_bigg

I really wanted him to miss that penalty, would have been brilliant.

I wanted lightning to strike the entire Swansea team. Does that make me a bad person?Cue raft of other reasons.

I wanted lightning to strike the entire Swansea team. Does that make me a bad person?

No. Just a person consumed with jealousy over the feat of the pride of Wales. :icon_wink

Last edited:
Indeed, has all the look of a death rattle for that competition.

I would have watched it - but I just don't watch much football these days. If I'm honest, unless I have a personal investment in the side competing I find matches bordering on the tedious...not to mention the legions of morons who will loudly offer their unbelievably stupid views to all and sundry.

I spent yesterday creating an audio sculpture while the family watched The Miserables on TV. We had cake and everything, it was ace.

I would have watched it - but I just don't watch much football these days. If I'm honest, unless I have a personal investment in the side competing I find matches bordering on the tedious...not to mention the legions of morons who will loudly offer their unbelievably stupid views to all and sundry.

I spent yesterday creating an audio sculpture while the family watched The Miserables on TV. We had cake and everything, it was ace.

I share your view. The only time I watch "neutral" football is if one of my mates has a team involved and the game carries some weight. It tends to be Newcastle.

As for the legion of morons, I'm baffled by the hiring practices for "pundits". It's even worse here, the more bland the better. Somebody wrote up a great breakdown of it recently:

http://deadspin.com/5981428/it-took-a-blackout-to-show-you-how-truly-useless-nfl-broadcasters-are

I think his points translate just as well to football in England.

"this is the moment in history when a network executive finally puts his foot down and says: "Why are we doing this? Why do we spend gobs and gobs of money on ex-players and ex-coaches who can't ****ing talk?" What is the point of Dan Marino? Seriously, WHAT IS THE ****ING POINT? If he were fired tomorrow, would you miss him at all? "

Just sub Marino for Shearer.

Last edited:
It was rubbish, what we need are more Chelsea vs Liverpool finals, those are great and really paint the competition in a good light whilst ensuring none of these pesky little clubs get money or ideas above their station.

It was rubbish, what we need are more Chelsea vs Liverpool finals, those are great and really paint the competition in a good light whilst ensuring none of these pesky little clubs get money or ideas above their station.
:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670