Bradford reach Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid ball boy, dickhead player.

I love that people take dives for anything these days. I thought Kirkland took a dive, that ref di canio shoved, and now this nonsense. Everybody has turned into a load of attention seeking ****s. Diving has permeated the game to such a degree that people fake it even during an incident like this? If any of the above had happened in a pub the result would have been very different.

It's shit...sometimes I hate this game. And I'm not even that much of a traditionalist.

Last edited:
Stupid ball boy, dickhead player.

I love that people take dives for anything these days. I thought Kirkland took a dive, that ref di canio shoved, and now this nonsense. Everybody has turned into a load of attention seeking ****s. Diving has permeated the game to such a degree that people fake it even during an incident like this? If any of the above had happened in a pub the result would have been very different.

It's shit...sometimes I hate this game. And I'm not even that much of a traditionalist.

It happens in the NBA too. And in the NFL sometimes (particularly punters)

I'm surprised Hazard didn't claim that the boy's ribs hurt his foot.

The kid has one of those faces doesn't he? Could happily give him a slap.

Last edited:
The kid has one of those faces doesn't he? Could happily give him a slap.

Especially the pictures of him on twitter lording it up in First Class on a flight.

What I don't understand is why a director/millionaire's son was being a ball boy anyway? Surely he should have been up in a corporate box eating prawn sandwiches?

Especially the pictures of him on twitter lording it up in First Class on a flight.

What I don't understand is why a director/millionaire's son was being a ball boy anyway? Surely he should have been up in a corporate box eating prawn sandwiches?

He was apparently replacing another ball boy who couldn't make it because of the weather.

He was apparently replacing another ball boy who couldn't make it because of the weather.

Fair enough.

Although if a ball boy couldn't make it because of the weather shouldn't it have been called off? Then again it was on SKY wasn't it...

Couldn't make it because of the weather!? Should have just ran there the half arsed little shit.

Couldn't make it because of the weather!? Should have just ran there the half arsed little shit.

He was going to but he had to catch a fifteen hour bus across the city to his home first, because that's what most people do before going to a game apparently, and then spent the next two days whining about the weather/Sky/Chelsea/Richie Wellens being unfair on internet forums.

He was going to but he had to catch a fifteen hour bus across the city to his home first, because that's what most people do before going to a game apparently, and then spent the next two days whining about the weather/Sky/Chelsea/Richie Wellens being unfair on internet forums.

For someone who is so fed up of hearing about it you seem quite intent on keeping it going.

For someone who is so fed up of hearing about it you seem quite intent on keeping it going.

I think you will find that I said the constant whinging is getting tired, I did not say that taking the piss out of them is. I am perfectly happy to carry on winding the ****s up but thanks for expressing an interest.

I am perfectly happy to carry on winding the ****s up

People have been given infractions for less, lovely way of describing people who disagree with you.

People have been given infractions for less, lovely way of describing people who disagree with you.

Have they? Who were they and what did they do? Seems almost amazingly unbelievable, I'd be really interested to learn more.

Incredibly bizarre incident. Probably a bit harsh imo on Hazard as I've never known a ball boy to dive on a ball and then roll over as if he was the goalkeeper. Possibly not the best way to try and get the ball back but I can understand the frustration in wanting to get the game going again and the ball boy does appear to resist Hazard trying to roll him over before kicking the ball from under him.

That shouldn't gloss over the fact that Swansea thoroughly deserved to go through to the final as Chelsea had about as many ideas and were as inventive as Villa were yesterday. Mata the only player to threaten goal tonight and Swansea looked comfortable throughout. Rafa in!!

Subbuteo recreate the "ballboy incident".What next Wizzard redo their 70's pop classic?
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/subbuteo-artist-recreates-hazard-ball-boy-103254515.html

3001_Hazard_ball_boy_main_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the dream is over for Bradford.
Swansea lead 2-0 and as a Premier League side they should be able to retain that lead.
It will take a lot for Bradford for them to get back into this now. But you never know, a quick goal back and its game on again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669