Bradley Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anybody is moaning about BJ directly, as you say, most of us haven't seen him play.

I think people are wary about signing players from lower league clubs after our recent disasters. Of course, it doesn't mean this guy will be a disaster at all.

Why do you think he's a "hungry" player by the way, have you seen him play?. If so, then I'd be interested to hear first hand from a fellow City fan as to his true potential and not the NTFC version.

Yes accepted, I suppose I have the tendency to be positive about new signings before they turn out to be total disasters. I shall stay positive again here that he's a McAuley rather than a Low.
I saw him play against Carlisle in December, he had a good game, scored a last minute equaliser. As with the Cobblers team as a whole he tried to get it down and play which you don't always see in that division.
Hope he cuts the mustard for us!

FFS

Tell you what - let's just not fecking bother eh?

crylaugh.gif
crylaugh.gif
crylaugh.gif

Early contender for Post of the Year. :icon_bigg

We've lost 1 in the last 4!.
Depending on where you draw your statisics, you could say we've lost 1 in 1. You could say we've lost 1 in 2, you could say we've lost 1 in 4 as you did.

You could also say that we've lost 5 out of 11 under Ollie.

You could say anything you wanted to.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody is moaning about BJ directly, as you say, most of us haven't seen him play.

I think people are wary about signing players from lower league clubs after our recent disasters. Of course, it doesn't mean this guy will be a disaster at all.

Why do you think he's a "hungry" player by the way, have you seen him play?. If so, then I'd be interested to hear first hand from a fellow City fan as to his true potential and not the NTFC version.

I don't know why anybody WOULD moan about BJ ;)

Depending on where you draw your statisics, you could say we've lost 1 in 1. You could say we've lost 1 in 2, you could say we've lost 1 in 4 as you did.

You could also say that we've lost the 5 out 11 under Ollie.

Or that we have only won 2 out of 11. :102: :icon_conf

Last edited:
Or that 10 out of 11 on here are grumpy gits^

January 2nd and you're already full of doom! We've lost 1 in the last 4!

I'm optimistic about this signing and I think we'll pick up another midfielder and a winger before the window closes.

Go pick up your Prozac prescription and stop spreading your poison.

Everyone should give the kid a chance, we should never welcome a new player with negativity...especially a youngster with a career ahead of them. How are we supposed to attract players if this is the welcome they can expect

so you think things will pick up then? Good for you! You could have had my tickets for the Southampton game.
Every fecker is optimistic about every signing and how many come good. Not very many. I will give this lad a chance I have not said anything different in my posts, I really do hope he makes it, but I am not holding my breath.
Anyway why am I having to explain everything to you when you don't read posts properly

I will reserve judgement until the poor fecker has at least had a chance to prove his worth, FFS

We are not going to sign 6 X Million pound players so we will have to buy a bit of old and a bit of new (ala Johnson). Give the lad a break there are bargains/gems to be found in the lower league and heres hoping this lads one of them.

Just remember Wolves and a Mr Kightly.

Stay positive lads

so you think things will pick up then? Good for you! You could have had my tickets for the Southampton game.
Every fecker is optimistic about every signing and how many come good. Not very many. I will give this lad a chance I have not said anything different in my posts, I really do hope he makes it, but I am not holding my breath.
Anyway why am I having to explain everything to you when you don't read posts properly

Really!? Have you been reading this site lately?

I will reserve judgement until the poor fecker has at least had a chance to prove his worth, FFS
I think that is what most people are trying to say, but are having to defend their words due to the hysteria created from what are perceived to be negative comments.

Last edited:

You could also say that we've lost the 5 out 11 under Ollie.

Typical of a Leicester fan these days...ever the optimist

We've played 3 top half teams over the christmas period and picked up 5 points. We lost to a much improved QPR who are deservedly climbing the table. I'm not saying we're going to waltz out of this relegation battle but I do feel things are on the up and I think we're in a better position under Ollie than we were under Megson. I'm speaking prospect wise not league standing wise, before anyone tries to get smart arsed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669