Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the last two performances have tipped me back over into the ‘The **** Can **** Off’ category. Spineless leadership and a waste of time and money for the fans. They can’t even be arsed to figure out how to head a corner away.

Well the last two performances have tipped me back over into the ‘The **** Can **** Off’ category. Spineless leadership and a waste of time and money for the fans. They can’t even be arsed to figure out how to head a corner away.
I think I’m there too. If we finish anywhere below 10th he should be ashamed of himself.

Anyone who thinks a win over Norwich (which is by no means a guarantee) changes anything is a f’n idiot.

Does anyone actually think we’ll beat Norwich?
The malaise is really worrying. The start to next season is going to be very, very important.

I’ve never called for Brendan to go, but in hindsight last summer would probably have been the best break-up for everyone. His reputation would have been sky high and his replacement would have come in from a loftier position than wherever we will be whenever this period now reaches its sad end.

Does anyone actually think we’ll beat Norwich?
The malaise is really worrying. The start to next season is going to be very, very important.

I’ve never called for Brendan to go, but in hindsight last summer would probably have been the best break-up for everyone. His reputation would have been sky high and his replacement would have come in from a loftier position than wherever we will be whenever this period now reaches its sad end.
Nope. Or we do win with a thoroughly dull and unconvincing performance. Same goes for Watford.

If we sack a manager immediately after reaching our first ever European semi-final, the season after winning our first ever FA Cup alongside a second consecutive fifth-place finish, I’ll be beyond amazed. Unless we’re seriously in a relegation battle next season, and it’s explicitly and obviously because of his shortcomings, he’ll be here this time next year.

If we sack a manager immediately after reaching our first ever European semi-final, the season after winning our first ever FA Cup alongside a second consecutive fifth-place finish, I’ll be beyond amazed. Unless we’re seriously in a relegation battle next season, and it’s explicitly and obviously because of his shortcomings, he’ll be here this time next year.
I reckon he’s gone by the World Cup kick off.

Please don't even talk about the Norwich game.

It's ****ing meaningless.

How anyone can attend games in person and continue to watch us perform like spineless little bitches without this bloke gone is beyond me.

Lost another game due to a corner, its utterly embarrassing and he should ****ing resign for this alone.

I’m so glad we spent all that money on a new training ground, it really is paying dividends what with all the set piece improvements and everything.

We’re in May and not even mathematically safe from relegation yet. Slumped out of Europe twice, and a pathetic attempt at the FA Cup as current holders.

I seriously have no idea how he is still here.

I reckon he’s gone by the World Cup kick off.
Oh joy I’d almost forgotten about that. No matter how well or badly our season is going the whole thing will grind to a halt for this bag of wank, likely making the second half of the season unwatchably shit just like Covid did.

I seriously have no idea how he is still here.
Lack of senior leadership and a blind hope that because you pay a bloke £10m he might have a ****ing clue what he's doing.

Oh joy I’d almost forgotten about that. No matter how well or badly our season is going the whole thing will grind to a halt for this bag of wank, likely making the second half of the season unwatchably shit just like Covid did.
November 21st. Mark it down! Will give us a whole month to find a suitable replacement. Big Sam!

November 21st. Mark it down! Will give us a whole month to find a suitable replacement. Big Sam!
Oh boy! That’ll be my 31st birthday! I can blow out my candles and forget all about the people that were murdered and tortured to put on this veritable feast of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669