Brexit

I don't think shes even that. Boris always came with the charm of a bumbling toff, his reputation as a liberal mayor of London and that he got Brexit done (whether he has or not doesn't matter)

Truss, like Boris, was a remainer who flipped to appease the ERG and gain power. She appears to be thick as mince like Boris too but comes with none of the man-in-street appeal

Can Starmer really win the next election but just not being as shite as this lot...
In December, I'll be in Beijing, opening up new

P O R K
M A R K E T S

1641295608478.png

Dunno really - for some reason I reckon she’s a right goer, and would look very good with a nice pearly necklace

Dunno really - for some reason I reckon she’s a right goer, and would look very good with a nice pearly necklace

only if she fixed you in the eye and said "that is a disgrace"

Licks her lips and says ‘Now that’s what I call a pork market’

It's peanuts compared to what we make in profit

As long as there is a profit to be eaten in to then fair nuff. Other firms that struggle to make profits or protect their profit margins through monopolies will pass on the price increases when wages align. I'm all for everyone getting a good wage but we're already looking at a cost of living crisis (for people the media believe don't already deserve a one btw). Interesting times ahead....

Can't see Boris flannelling his way out of the Gray report, he's fatally wounded

I'd prefer him to stay in and get a kicking in 2024, but I think they may let him linger until the local elections in May and the cost of living tsunami kicks in in April and let him go then.... and give it the old "oh that wasn't us, it was Boris" and rebrand under Sunak or even...a moderate like Hunt

Hopefully the electorate will start to blame Boris for a crappy Brexit and a narrative of "get Brexit fixed" would work for Labour and the Lib Dems and they can begin to think about rejoining (for starters) the Customs' Union, but I fear it's Starmer's policy to just look fairly competent and not look like Boris without any clear economic vision that addresses the elephant in the room

Watching his demise has been fun....if only there had been clues that the twice-sacked-for-lying "£350m a week for the NHS" shyster could have been identified as a liar earlier...

Can't see Boris flannelling his way out of the Gray report, he's fatally wounded

I'd prefer him to stay in and get a kicking in 2024, but I think they may let him linger until the local elections in May and the cost of living tsunami kicks in in April and let him go then.... and give it the old "oh that wasn't us, it was Boris" and rebrand under Sunak or even...a moderate like Hunt

Hopefully the electorate will start to blame Boris for a crappy Brexit and a narrative of "get Brexit fixed" would work for Labour and the Lib Dems and they can begin to think about rejoining (for starters) the Customs' Union, but I fear it's Starmer's policy to just look fairly competent and not look like Boris without any clear economic vision that addresses the elephant in the room

Watching his demise has been fun....if only there had been clues that the twice-sacked-for-lying "£350m a week for the NHS" shyster could have been identified as a liar earlier...

Agree - think he's fatally wounded now. Lots of the commentators have long said he's only tolerated because he was a winner, now that's not the case, what does he have left? No great vision for the country (in a Blair/Thatcher-esq way) and not a detail man like Brown or May. Just a bumbling idiot.

The next prime minister needs to be someone of substance. I doubt that Truss or Sunak fulfil that requirement. I would prefer it to be Hunt - he at least has the experience of running major departments for a decent amount of time.

I don't think Starmer is the man either to be honest. He's doing an okay job at the moment, but someone of Blair's capabilities would be knocking this out of the park.

And for those anti-Brexiters, Starmer is fundamental reason we have a hard Brexit. He put personal ambition and politics before doing what he thought was best for the country. Not that it matters now, seems that Brexit is a closed chapter to most voters.

Agree - think he's fatally wounded now. Lots of the commentators have long said he's only tolerated because he was a winner, now that's not the case, what does he have left? No great vision for the country (in a Blair/Thatcher-esq way) and not a detail man like Brown or May. Just a bumbling idiot.

The next prime minister needs to be someone of substance. I doubt that Truss or Sunak fulfil that requirement. I would prefer it to be Hunt - he at least has the experience of running major departments for a decent amount of time.

I don't think Starmer is the man either to be honest. He's doing an okay job at the moment, but someone of Blair's capabilities would be knocking this out of the park.

And for those anti-Brexiters, Starmer is fundamental reason we have a hard Brexit. He put personal ambition and politics before doing what he thought was best for the country. Not that it matters now, seems that Brexit is a closed chapter to most voters.
As you say, Brexit is a closed chapter to most voters. I'm not sure how much a Prime Minister could have done about that but I'm pretty sure that there's nothing a Leader of the Opposition could have done.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563