Brighton match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DesertFox said:
TEAM NEWS:

City: Henderson, Stearman, McCarthy, Johansson, Kisnorbo, Hughes, Gudjonsson, Williams, Tiatto, de Vries, Hume.

Subs: Logan, Sylla, Hammond, Dublin, Gerrbrand.

Feck knows who's playing at LB - Kisnorbo? Tiatto? Nissa? :102:

I have a bad feeling about this game. :icon_sad:

I imagine it's Kisnorbo at LB?

Not too sure about the team, although at least Joey keeps his place and we have Hughes and Williams in the team. Thought we'd see Sheehan at LB tonight though. If it's Kisnorbo then that's our 5th LB this season isn't it? Nisse, Gilbert, Maybury and Sheehan before..
Hopefully Dicky Stearman can get a good game tonight and keep his place in the team.

Come on City! I'm beggin ya, please win this one! Tonight, I'm not even optimistic before the start of the game. Usually it takes til kick off for it to fade away! ;) I'm learning to never expect us to win... but we better do tonight!

Where the hell is Rab tonight? Ooh, Craig has a story... He slipped down the stairs at home and twisted his ankle! 2-3 weeks out, damaged ligments. Idiot!

we could have a 3-5-2 formation, stearman, mccarthy, and johansson at the back, tiatto on the left, kisnorbo and joey defensive, williams and hughes attacking, de vries and hume up front!

but i doubt it, CL is too defensive.

kisnorbo at left back!!! seems to me that this guy is just a stop gap. ok he can play almost anywhere, but by the looks of it doesent play anywhere very well :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

anyone who wants the link for commentary dont bother emailing or msning me for it as i wont supply it to you...

highland fox said:
To be fair Steven you've never even see the guy play..

Do I need to to understand his quality. :102:

Steven said:
Do I need to to understand his quality. :102:

Well radio Leicester are not exactly great at getting across what's happening. They are more likely to discuss what colour pants they are wearing than actually describe the football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00