Post Match Bristol City 0 Leicester 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say almost all of our current squad would command more on the transfer market now than when we bought them. You know, like an investment.

Kasper, de Laet, Morgan, Drinkwater, King, James, Wood, Nugent, Marshall to name a few.

I can't speak to Hulls squad because I'm not in the least bit interested in a team that I don't support. Unlike you, who can't seem to stop fixating on our squad makeup.

Neither of us have bought players deemed good enough for prem.
We appear to have bought a striker who may not make it.
I think if you look at the players who have entered your squad in the past 2 years they have cost significantly more than those brought in by Palace and Boro
Fortunately for Hull ,Palace and Boro they have managers who have gained promo to the Prem

....and have failed to remain there for any great length. If they were good solid premiership managers, they'd be at a premiership club.

Cafe is actually right on this one for me. Bar the managers part.

No point talking about the Premiership etc. Any of teams promoted in this division would be likely to sign around 7 players in the Summer. In addition to that we have 40% of the season to go. Palace have done relatively well with spending little in money. It's forgotten about Boro that a lot of their squad were bought by Strachan and Southgate at a price and Mowbray has tweaked a little.

Caution on this result. All season we've seen off the lower sides and with that looked on course for playoffs. We have got to go on a winning streak and get the points for any tilt at 2nd. Boro is a test on Friday. Without a shadow though we are the team to fear in the division now, even more so if Nige has one more ace up his sleeve.

I was just wondering if Chris Wood is currently top of the Lionel Messi 'most goals in the calendar year' table for 2013.....

I think Middlesbrough are a tough proposition. Hard working, physical team with a fair bit of quality. We will need to be on top of our game to get a result. To go into Saturday in second place would be fantastic.

From what I've seen of Boro this season they seem anything but a tough proposition. I think they've benefited from a hugely inconsistent Championship this season and are flattered by their current position. Their defense unravels at the slightest poke and I can see our current attack tearing them a new arsehole.

An early goal and we'll romp this.

Just for clarification Micky.Are you suggesting you have signed a player that SAF wanted to keep?
We will never do that and neither will you.
We are not Real Madrid

Yes, Man United wanted him to stay but couldn't guarantee him first team football. James told them that he wanted to leave to play first team football. United agreed and let him go.

Mawsley is right about boro.

Their away form is worse than ours and we are pretty imperious at home.

They also leak goals. I'd say we should win, but this is City and I know better.

Mawsley is right about boro.

Their away form is worse than ours and we are pretty imperious at home.

They also leak goals. I'd say we should win, but this is City and I know better.

From the FLS highlights, if their defence played like they did against Watford, against us, you would think Wood n Nugent would have a field day, however, Boro also showed they have players that do like to shoot from outside the box.

We are on a good run, no reason why it shouldn't continue :)

There's a surprise. He was an embarrassment to the sport yesterday.

I've never seen someone feign serious injury just to cry out of accepting responsibility for failing to catch a ball in all my life.

Even for a shithole like Hull it was a new low.

10 home games left for us, hull only 8 home games, nice advantage to have!!

according to bbc they got 8, who are they missing out? i can see they only got 18 games according to the bbc website, who are they missing out?

according to bbc they got 8, who are they missing out? i can see they only got 18 games according to the bbc website, who are they missing out?

Their home match against Derby that was due to be played on FA cup fourth round day hasn't been rearranged yet.

It's easier to look at the full match table to see how many home games they've played than it is to count the number of games left on the fixture list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669