Bristol City or Cardiff - FAC 4th Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't really think

There you are, BM. I told you!

I remember when I brought my tickets for Aston Villla a few years back the ticket had Aston Villa v Leicester or Nottingham Forest on it.

This happened when the completion of our 2nd round League Cup tie was delayed for three weeks by the collapse of Clive Clarke at the City Ground. Even with the tickets having been printed like that, the tie at Villa Park was still delayed by one day from the day it would normally have been played.

And by now presumably you will have noticed the subtle difference between this event and what you were suggesting a little while ago.

Had his contract cancelled by Sunderland about 2 years ago. Hasn't officially retired, but you can more or less assume he has.

It would be quite difficult to get insurance for a professional footballer with a pacemaker.

And by now presumably you will have noticed the subtle difference between this event and what you were suggesting a little while ago.
Three other fundemental problems are numbers i.e. how many do you print as different away capacities, the tickets would need to be compatible with our new electronic readers and finally how much would be charged for them when different prices apply?

Three other fundemental problems are numbers i.e. how many do you print as different away capacities, the tickets would need to be compatible with our new electronic readers and finally how much would be charged for them when different prices apply?

I can see us not getting in the ground.

Technology and Cardiff just don't go together...........

I love the where they say "potential inconvenience".

Ha!

And I sincerely hope that 2,000 will be enough if it does turn out to be Cardiff - new ground - the only chance of going there this season on a Saturday. I think we should have asked for more to be available - we're entitled to 15% of total, which is almost double that figure!

But **** the fans, eh?

I love the where they say "potential inconvenience".

Ha!

And I sincerely hope that 2,000 will be enough if it does turn out to be Cardiff - new ground - the only chance of going there this season on a Saturday. I think we should have asked for more to be available - we're entitled to 15% of total, which is almost double that figure!

But **** the fans, eh?
We wouldn't sell 2,000 tickets in three days.

We wouldn't sell 2,000 tickets in three days.

So how are Bristol City with their infrastructure going to sell many more than that? And it's really only 2½ days effectively for that game.

The question is not how many we could sell in a given time, but how many want to go.

Last edited:
I didn't even see any football last time I was there...

Was it that wondeful midweek game that never happened? If so I went there regardless and wish I hadn't. Classy lassies dancing about a bar with an open sanitary bin, lady tramps begging my mate to take them back to the hotel.....

The highlight was a busker playing a bin as drums :)

Was it that wondeful midweek game that never happened? If so I went there regardless and wish I hadn't. Classy lassies dancing about a bar with an open sanitary bin, lady tramps begging my mate to take them back to the hotel.....

The highlight was a busker playing a bin as drums :)

Nice. No, I mean the game the other week. I watched a film you know...

I certainly don't, saw some vile stuff last time I was in Cardiff :icon_sad:

You're talking about the 'fat birds after dark', aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00