Bristol Rovers 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical miserable RL ****s..most of them never go to a game and have no understanding of the dynamics of a game.

It's obvious most have been on hold on the radio since we were losing and don't have the mental capacity to change their predetermined view of a game they haven't seen.

As ever the production values and caller selection on Radio Leicester are woeful and totally unrepresentative..

As ever the production values and caller selection on Radio Leicester are woeful and totally unrepresentative..

There's nothing wrong with the 'production' and they can only select callers from those that have actually called in.
If only f*ckwits call in, that is all they can put to air.

Shite that Fryatt,why does Pearson always play him ? The useless no good fecker

There's nothing wrong with the 'production' and they can only select callers from those that have actually called in.
If only f*ckwits call in, that is all they can put to air.

Fair comment, I'm no media expert but I get f**cked off with 'Andy' and friends and their perpetual negativity.
Like the new avatar though Macky, reggae meets guinness in Fred Perry City blue...nice :icon_wink

Fair comment, I'm no media expert but I get f**cked off with 'Andy' and friends and their perpetual negativity.

Absolutely, I wasn't disagreeing with you.

Like the new avatar though Macky, reggae meets guinness in Fred Perry City blue...nice :icon_wink

Tis smart innit :icon_cool, I was in two minds whether or not to go for the red braces, but decided on black instead :icon_razz

I really had a feeling with 10 minutes to go that we were going to win it. I don't know why........ Be interesting to see how others saw the game?

I had a feeling we'd score but never thought we'd win. We didn't deserve it.

Gradel, King and Hobbs all terrible yet again.

Thank fnuck he binned off that clueless keeper though.

I had a feeling we'd score but never thought we'd win. We didn't deserve it.

Gradel, King and Hobbs all terrible yet again.

Thank fnuck he binned off that clueless keeper though.

i think gradel and hobbs are suffering a confidence cricis at the moment - i think they are both good enough. as for king, i don't think he is quite up to it. too light weight.

red's dead baby...

Black's the new red..........Love the new avatar, too!

AND WE WON!!!!!!!

And Micky I agree with you on Fryett, and to the guy who just posted, were you at the same match I was? King was OK. Much better than he's been recently.

Last edited:
I think we are one good central midfield player and a fit paul dickov from promotion.

King was OK. Much better than he's been recently.

Better, yes. OK, no. He always looks like he hasn't got a clue where he is or what he's doing. Every time he gets the ball he seems to be bewildered by the responsibility and either loses it or panics, resulting in a far-too-early pass or a shot from hundreds of yards out. A couple of decent passes late on doesn't make a good performance. That said, there were worse players today, but I've mentioned them already.

Top of the league if we win our game in hand - wow, just shows how fragile this league is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669