Bristol Rovers 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the league if we win our game in hand - wow, just shows how fragile this league is.

it just shows that the league is not really that good. we have been distinctly average for the past four games and we could still go top if we win our game in hand. If we hit a purple patch for 5-10 games we could be a few points clear by christmas............lets hope

Even when we were losing the crowd didn't get on the teams back.Excellent atmosphere today and a (just about) deserved win.

it just shows that the league is not really that good. we have been distinctly average for the past four games and we could still go top if we win our game in hand. If we hit a purple patch for 5-10 games we could be a few points clear by christmas............lets hope

Spot on.

Wasn't the ref crap?!

Yes he was. The foul on Howard was at least a yard inside the box and should have been a penalty. Plus the handballs he missed.

When Fryatt got our second I thought at first the ref was going to disallow it. He looked bemused and looked over at the lino as if he wanted a reason to disallow the goal. Lino wasn't obliging so the goal stood and the ref looked really miserable like Rovers had let him down after he had done all he could to help them.

There seemed to be more ref abuse than was warranted, as usual, but he was crap. I didn't think he was biased, although he did appear to give them more than they should have got. He was just not very good at his job.

There seemed to be more ref abuse than was warranted, as usual, but he was crap. I didn't think he was biased, although he did appear to give them more than they should have got. He was just not very good at his job.

The ref was a ****!

and I only realised Fryatt was playing when he scored his first. Will do me though if he does that every match

go on????

The fact that we're a point off second place with a game in hand suggests we already have enough quality to get automatic promotion.

We should always be looking to improve on what we have got.
Although our lge position is fine we have all the hallmarks of a side that would struggle if promoted. Imo i would like to see us go up in style and thus giving everyone the feeling that we can have a right go at the championship as well.
I honestly believe we will need about 4 or 5 better quality players adding to the team to give us real prospects.

We should always be looking to improve on what we have got.
Although our lge position is fine we have all the hallmarks of a side that would struggle if promoted. Imo i would like to see us go up in style and thus giving everyone the feeling that we can have a right go at the championship as well.
I honestly believe we will need about 4 or 5 better quality players adding to the team to give us real prospects.

Let's worry about getting promotion from this division before we worry about building a championship side.

Oh and before I mong off, I thought Nicky Adams had a great game, Henderson a good one, almost all the others (except for Hobbs, and I don't understand his plunge in form, and I forgive Gradel his not-as bright-as-he-could-be) a decent one - and what was that handbags issue involving Kisnorbo about? Anyone know?

The mood of everybody could have been oh so different tonight.

The mood of everybody could have been oh so different tonight.

I was thinking exactly the same, Im so glad we turned it arround, I have to go to a family party and would have ended up chinning someone if not.

Luckily a night of city debate is in hand, and as usual all the female members of the family will get pissed off, lovely stuff.

I was thinking exactly the same, Im so glad we turned it arround, I have to go to a family party and would have ended up chinning someone if not..

do it anyway, it always makes you feel much better.

Oh and before I mong off, I thought Nicky Adams had a great game, Henderson a good one, almost all the others (except for Hobbs, and I don't understand his plunge in form, and I forgive Gradel his not-as bright-as-he-could-be) a decent one - and what was that handbags issue involving Kisnorbo about? Anyone know?

Hobbs plunge in form is due to him being out of position, I shall be pleased to see Gilbert back. I was baffled by the business that got their keeper booked. Can somebody please explain what happened.

Hobbs plunge in form is due to him being out of position, I shall be pleased to see Gilbert back. I was baffled by the business that got their keeper booked. Can somebody please explain what happened.

The ref was proving he is a ****! A prize ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669