Brum after Kisnorbo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a moot point anyway. Brum are going down and unfortunately Redknapp is staying up and will be worshipoed by the media once again (he shafted Portsmouth fans, then Southampton fans, and yet he gets no stick from the media).

In which case Brum won't be able to afford or attract our boys. (He says confidently).

I'm sorry if this has been said elsewhere.

glyn said:
It's a moot point anyway. Brum are going down and unfortunately Redknapp is staying up and will be worshipoed by the media once again (he shafted Portsmouth fans, then Southampton fans, and yet he gets no stick from the media).

In which case Brum won't be able to afford or attract our boys. (He says confidently).

West Ham boys don't get stick in the media

Melton Fox said:
West Ham boys don't get stick in the media

Don't get me started....it makes me mad. The latest one I heard was "any chance of Anton Ferdinand being in the England squad for the WC". :eek:

glyn said:
Don't get me started....it makes me mad. The latest one I heard was "any chance of Anton Ferdinand being in the England squad for the WC". :eek:
I wouldnt be shocked if this happened.

fcukcov said:
I wouldnt be shocked if this happened.

But if he was an LCFC player, or Wigan or Bolton it would take several more years before he was even considered for an inconsequential friendly. Look at Muzzy, who was the best goalscoring midfielder in the Prem for a while and didn't get a sniff of a chance. moan over.:(

glyn said:
But if he was an LCFC player, or Wigan or Bolton it would take several more years before he was even considered for an inconsequential friendly. Look at Muzzy, who was the best goalscoring midfielder in the Prem for a while and didn't get a sniff of a chance. moan over.:(

Example: Kevin Nolan, he has had 2 brilliant seasons. I'm surprised he aint fooked off to Ireland yet.

Has anyone considered the fact that Bruce is unlikely to be at Brum next year? From what i gather the fans aren't too impressed, and if he's not there it's unlikely the new man will be after the same players

glyn said:
I quite agree.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Example: Kevin Nolan, he has had 2 brilliant seasons. I'm surprised he aint fooked off to Ireland yet.

Agreed but is he really better than Lampard? :102: :102:

glyn said:

The fact that Pompy have stayed up should proberly be more of a worry - I mean how many of our players has Harry tried to sign?

Fox Fan said:
The fact that Pompy have stayed up should proberly be more of a worry - I mean how many of our players has Harry tried to sign?

Do any of them carry big brown envelopes?:biggrin:

OldGit said:
Looks like Paddy Mac is preparing to have to play as a lone centre back

View attachment 325
That picture has been leaked too early. This is the promo pic for the proposed ground share with LCCC

Last edited:
Reported in todays SP that Wigan are after Stearman and are ready to offr £500,000...sorry if its been posted earlier

highland fox said:
Reported in todays SP that Wigan are after Stearman and are ready to offr £500,000...sorry if its been posted earlier

500 grand is not enough. :icon_wink

webmaster said:
We used to share with them before moving to Filbert St, it's good for the club to be going back to its roots :icon_roll
They will be wanting to change the name back to Leicester Fosse next......

How about if Brum did come in for Kisnorbo we asked for Muzzy in exchange. That way we get a replacement for Joey and im sure throughout Pre-season RK can come up with a decent central defensive partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00