Post Match Burnley 0 - 2 Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find, and exactly what I was hoping for when we got KP in. Hope he stays on in a coaching role next season. Chris Wood is still a young player but he has the physics and skill. If KP can sort out his tendancy to what seems like lazyness and sometimes looking uninterested in the game, he can become a great striker.

After the game and amongst the celebrations, Wood and Kev were having a right chinwag.

Cried alone when Walshie lifted the trophy.

Oh no, thousands of men, women and children were doing that with you on the night - me included! Blubbing like a wuss I was.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who saw Nugent and Knockaert having an exchange of words when he came off yesterday ? It went on for a while when Nugent was on the bench too.

Am I the only one who saw Nugent and Knockaert having an exchange of words when he came off yesterday ? It went on for a while when Nugent was on the bench too.

I witnessed this too. Nugent looked furious with him.

Yes. Noticed that. WTF was that about???

It was as Nugent was being subbed. Something like....?

AK - Get off you lazy ****
DN - Get ****ed you French midget
AK - My nose is bigger than your cock
DN - Go eat some snails your garlic shagging ****

Followed by handbags at ten paces

It was as Nugent was being subbed. Something like....?

AK - Get off you lazy ****
DN - Get ****ed you French midget
AK - My nose is bigger than your cock
DN - Go eat some snails your garlic shagging ****

Followed by handbags at ten paces
:icon_lol:

AK. What about those great bird pictures ?
DN What the feck are you on about, you tart
AK There's a really funny looking owl. So cute
DN. Shut up, you great big ponce. It's the jug thread I'm interested in.
AK Don't pictures of ducks always bring a smile to your face ?
DN Oh, piss off, you pathetic big girl's blouse. A picture of a pair of Great Tits is more up my street, you sad little fecktard. Ducks FFS

Oh no, thousands of men, women and children were doing that with you on the night - me included! Blubbing like a wuss I was.
:056:

Didn't notice all those thousands of men, women and children in my sofa on the night. Only our dog, which was never the same after. Mind you, that sofa didn't have the USB plug-in possibility, and no Monster Munch were available over here.

Oh...and I thought Schlupp played well.

They obviously targeted him and he handled it superbly.

First choice left back.

Yep, definitely looked like he handled it on my stream too. I thought that was a penalty and in another year would have been given.

I said in the match thread Nugent looked really angry when he came off and seemed to clearly tell someone to **** off, but couldn't work out who it was - whether it was someone on the bench or pitch, or which team!

I said in the match thread Nugent looked really angry when he came off and seemed to clearly tell someone to **** off, but couldn't work out who it was - whether it was someone on the bench or pitch, or which team!

When I lip read "**** off you prick" I assumed it was directed at a Burnley player.

Cameramen are evil. They get what they deserve!

Edit: Except Dessie of course.
No, I am evil, most definitely.

AK. What about those great bird pictures ?
DN What the feck are you on about, you tart
AK There's a really funny looking owl. So cute
DN. Shut up, you great big ponce. It's the jug thread I'm interested in.
AK Don't pictures of ducks always bring a smile to your face ?
DN Oh, piss off, you pathetic big girl's blouse. A picture of a pair of Great Tits is more up my street, you sad little fecktard. Ducks FFS

:icon_lol:

On the Knocky-Nuge thing, it started when Knocky had a shot as opposed to passing to a better-positioned Nugent. They had a right go at each other for about 60 seconds, then Nuge was subbed (unrelated) and the argument continued for another couple of minutes from bench to pitch. They made up at the end.

Great, great day out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670