But really, what a load of rubbish.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
alex said:
Not a lot in my house, nappies, tearaway two-year-old, finishing an album, working in an office to pay the bills, bored already with no Foxes, blah....

You?

How the fook is everyone today for Gawd's sake?

Bit sleepy and got the sh*ts. :icon_sad:

Feeling spaced out. :confused:

LeeH said:
I hoped he'd finish the season with the team that will start next season (or as close as), firstly to give them confidence, and secondly to carry on the stability. One of the main criticisms of this season was the fact that CL couldn't play the same team twice (or so it seemed). RK has kept a pretty much settled side, but apparently that's not good enough either.

With the benefit of hindsight (which is always 20:20), the performances since Championship status next season was guaranteed have been terrible and so it wouldn't have done any harm, but rather than being disappointed some kid who may or may not play next season for the first team being blooded, it's the fact my expectations for those last few games were probably too high that disappoints me.

I was all for keeping the side the same if they maintained the same level of performance. It became clear in the Preston game that they wouldn't, so I said then that I'd like to see some of the kids. Not necessarily starting (apart from O'Grady at some point), but at least on the bench. The lack of changes made the end of season even more boring for me as at least when there is the possibility of seeing 'new' players it is more interesting going to matches. Oh, and I wasn't one of CL's critics regarding squad changes.

There will have to be changes if we want to move forward. The great effort put in to save us was mainly that, effort and hard graft. I think we do have a nucleus of players that we should build around, but we need to shed the dead and bring in some new life. I know money is tight, it is in lots of places but deals can still be done.

I refuse to be pessimistic this early, things can be done, I hope RK has the skills and the support to do what's needed.

Whatever the outcome, they are and always will be my team, my home town team, I'll watch them good bad or indifferent. Its fecking soul destroying at times but it goes with the territory.

I need a tom-tit now scuse me.

Last edited:
Chuck T Masala said:
There will have to be changes if we want to move forward. The great effort put in to save us was mainly that, effort and hard graft. I think we do have a nucleus of players that we should build around, but we need to shed the dead and bring in some new life. I know money is tight, it is in lots of places but deals can still be done.

I refuse to be pessimistic this early, things can be done, I hope RK has the skills and the support to do what's needed.

Whatever the outcome, they are and always will be my team, my home town team, I'll watch them good bad or indifferent. Its fecking soul destroying at times but it goes with the territory.

well said!! :038: :038:

I love the fact that Chuck, while clearly suffering from the shits, is still posting on here...That's what I am talking about people. TB Rules...

alex said:
I love the fact that Chuck, while clearly suffering from the shits, is still posting on here...That's what I am talking about people. TB Rules...

good god alex....no mention of tits?!?!?

alex said:

He's a true Proffessional Alex.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
good god alex....no mention of tits?!?!?

TBH, in my years on here, tits have only been mentioned about 3% of the time....4 now....

alex said:
TBH, in my years on here, tits have only been mentioned about 3% of the time....4 now....

This nice weather is great. It's jugs o'clock out there at the mo. And they all seem to have tits like party hats too.
Or am I just looking through rose tinted spectacles???:icon_razz

MKFox said:
This nice weather is great. It's jugs o'clock out there at the mo. And they all seem to have tits like party hats too.
No, Sir. Just going down my local to see how the local bird life is shaping up with the sun out and a warm breeze.........might even have a beer as well.:004:

Real Sharapova said:
No, Sir. Just going down my local to see how the local bird life is shaping up with the sun out and a warm breeze.........might even have a beer as well.:004:

:beer:

Real Sharapova said:
Are you looking for the birds with the rounded spotted thimble?, they are in season at the minute

Last edited:
highland fox said:
Pissing down here....
summer's arrived on the west coast then....how are the midges?

MKFox said:
summer's arrived on the west coast then....how are the midges?

Midge season hasn't started yet,give it a month and the nasty little feckers will be about extinguishing any hope of a few beers outdoors...

highland fox said:
Midge season hasn't started yet,give it a month and the nasty little feckers will be about extinguishing any hope of a few beers outdoors...
Fookin' Rightie. I like Scottish people. Why call them Midges anyway, after Midge Ure ?

Last edited:
MKFox said:
Nope mk your right, I believe today was truely 'tit monday.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673