Campbell out for 12 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
He started to score regularly for us. Hang on let me get my stats....

Alright no he didn't, useless twat

Early nominee for funniest post of the year. We'll probably have forgotten about it in eleven months though. :icon_bigg:023:

In fairness, I actually think Newts gets a lot of unfair stick on here. At least he tires..... :001:

Priceless. Typo of the year, so far. :icon_wink

Fryatt is better than Hume IMO.

Fryatt is like the kid at school you would always pick last to be on your team. It didn't matter if they were any good or not, you just never wanted the kid who ran and played like a girl to be on your team.

But it’s unfortunate for Fryatt because he's fat and sh*t too, so that doesn’t help his case either.

Last edited:
sky sports seem to think this is very bad news for city....i personally think its cracking news, injure cort next and it'll reduce my anger at our line ups

I haven't seen enough of Campbell in a LCFC shirt to judge him or determine whether he is our best striker or not.He's hardly been a regular and seems very injury prone...surprise surpise

I haven't seen enough of Campbell in a LCFC shirt to judge him or determine whether he is our best striker or not.He's hardly been a regular and seems very injury prone...surprise surpise

Nobody has

The assertion that he is our best striker is a bit premature - but it's not the first time DF has suffered from being premature

Campbells our best striker, amazed people are glad he is out :102:

Totally agree with you. Campbell is the only natural goalscorer at the club and as such, is worth his weight in gold. I'd go as far as to say that he's the only natural goalscorer we've had since Cottee left! The fact that he hasn't had a decent run in the team or any service from midfield worthy of him, is the only reason why this isn't widely acknowledged.

He was brought in by MA and was clearly rocked by his sudden departure, hence a couple of wobbly appearances following the departure. However, he and IH will get on famously. IH said that Cambell had looked lost playing against Plymouth earlier this season and that he couldn't wait to put his arm round him and sort him out because he was a very good player. It's a major blow that we are going to have to wait 3 months for this to happen now.

Anybody who believes we are better off with the likes of Hume and Fryatt up front are delusional muppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669