Post Match Cardiff 0 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard line amongst most away support these days.

How many were there anyways? There was one point during the second half where if you closed your eyes, it sounded like it was taking place on a park.

About 21,000 - a Cardiff mate told me most fans thought they were going to get slaughtered today, so didn't bother showing up.

Plus they were a bit scared of bumpimg into the Leicester boot-boys outside the ground

Yes to defence no to defense. I'm 66 and understand phonics, this type of teaching lends itself to correct pronounciation but incorrect spelling. It is the English language NOT the American dialect. The letter 'c' and the letter 's' have distinct sounds, try *unt and 'sunt' you know which is correct, or 'soot', or shoe, then cobbler or crash try interchageing the 'c' and the 's' .

About 21,000 - a Cardiff mate told me most fans thought they were going to get slaughtered today, so didn't bother showing up.

Plus they were a bit scared of bumpimg into the Leicester boot-boys outside the ground

And we were all worried about Sven shagging our women too.

It's a good result I suppose. Still unbeaten away from home in the league aren't we?

21,154 our lowest of the season for a league game.
Not surprising really being a televised game against a mid division side.
But seriously, you have to fill the away end, and have an average home attendance greater than your current 71% capacity before that is anything other than laughable.

We sell out most weeks according the idiot commentators on Sky.

Thought the 1st half was a bit boring - there was no tempo, was almost like a friendly. Cardiff showed more intent at the start of the 2nd half. We shouldve won with the chances we had but I got the feeling from watching it that if Cardiff had scored that wouldve been it. Thought the ref was fine hardly noticed him, which is always a good sign

Fernandes shit
Beckford shit
Wellens total and utter shit

Given the above, a draw was a pretty good result

Looks like we have decimated Cardiff all by ourselves going by that report and this one in the Mirror

The injuries could have been a result of playing 120 minutes last Wednesday night. The recovery process is important in modern-day football and we try to manage it as best as we can.

“The players take protein shakes and we do pool sessions. We do everything possible. But fatigue happens after 120 minutes during the week.

Last edited:
Gunnarsson would have got 4 yellow cards today with another referee.

Disappointed but content.

I am only judging it from TV so I will defer to the judgement of those who saw it live.
(1) We always notice when we are unlucky so lets notice that Cardiff were unlucky with injuries. We failed to capitalise on the fact that they had players on the pitch that were limping.
(2) I thought the referee was excellent. People always complain about referees when they get split second decisions wrong so I will give credit when one does well.
(3) We seem to have got outselves a settled back four. Peltier is IMO better than Pantsil. Mills is doing OK as a stopper but his passing is poor and I am not sure that he is better than St Ledger. Nevertheless a clean sheet is welcome.
(4) From what I could see on TV Johnson looked to have good technique and good vision.
(5) We will not get up there with the top two by drawing games. I was disappointed with our attackers.

(2) I thought the referee was excellent. People always complain about referees when they get split second decisions wrong so I will give credit when one does well.

On the whole he was good, it was the inconsistency which got me annoyed. Gunnarsson in the early part of the second half pulled King back in a cynical fashion to stop a quick counter-attack. No yellow card, Konchesky was booked for a similar incident where he pushed over McNaughton. Wellens also booked for a crude cynical foul.

Gunnarson later in the half chopped King in half, the same way Bamba did too. Yellow card for Bamba, none for Gunnarsson.

Inconsistent.

I am only judging it from TV so I will defer to the judgement of those who saw it live.
(1) We always notice when we are unlucky so lets notice that Cardiff were unlucky with injuries. We failed to capitalise on the fact that they had players on the pitch that were limping.
(3) We seem to have got outselves a settled back four. Peltier is IMO better than Pantsil. Mills is doing OK as a stopper but his passing is poor and I am not sure that he is better than St Ledger. Nevertheless a clean sheet is welcome.
(4) From what I could see on TV Johnson looked to have good technique and good vision.
(5) We will not get up there with the top two by drawing games. I was disappointed with our attackers.

Mills was outstanding, how you think St.Ledger is as good as him, from watching the game is beyond me. If he plays like that for the rest of the season, he will be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566