Champions League

Of course it does. Views equal money. That's the entire point of it.

Same with the World Cup. The only thing you have to do is not watch it or consume the noise around it.

Just ignore it all and watch the lower league football.
In which case you can make the same argument for every single media outlet owned or funded by a corrupt person or system. Which is all of them. Every last one. So you shouldn't watch or read anything.

You've written in the past about your feelings with regards to our owners, their businesses and the country that props them up. Using your logic, aren't you choosing to support this by buying your ST and watching us?

Writing figuratively, sometimes, separating the art from the artist is a helpful thing to do.

Last edited:
Of course it doesn't.

In the same way that listening to The Smiths doesn't make me a militant vegan, mental, shit head of a closet racist.
Tell it to the companies spending millions to spread their messages to viewers.

I'm genuinely surprised by the level of interest in the Champions League from non-competing clubs.

I have no idea what is happening in it this year and I couldn't give a shit. Why do you care?
I cancelled BT sport because I have no interest now that Leicester aren't involved in Europe

BBC trolling Spurs fans I see...

Attachments

• 1667336301406.png
    1667336301406.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
I don't watch any of it as I'm ****ed if I'm going to pay for BT. I do keep up with it on flashscore though. My only real interest is in my bet on Napoli & waiting to see how much of it I have to cash out or lay off. Topped the group so 1st objective achieved. On the back burner now til Feb.

Also, it's the insistence that it's an "elite" competition that ****s me off.

No it ****ing isn't.

It certainly used to be in it's early years & back when it was the european cup. Champions only. No ****er else. & the games were therefore more widely spaced, less of them & more of an event. Dilution just increases quantity at the expense of quality.

I mean FFS just look at the contribution of the Glasgow clubs after all the trumpeting of them both being in the group stages. An utter embarrassment. So far a grand total of 2 points & 5 goals between them from 12 games. & conceded 34 !!!
Back in the days of the old EC useless dogshit teams like that would be done with after the first round & you could look forward to most matches being between decent sides.

Missed out on your league title in England / Italy / Germany / Spain by 20 / 30 points? No worries, here, have a CL place.

**** off.

The group stage is almost always completely worthless, but some of the knockout games are very exciting in my opinion. Almost like there's a reason for that...

The worst thing about 4 teams going into the CL isn't that it makes the CL worse, because who really cares about that except plastic twats. It's that it makes the league, and the people who watch it, incredibly dull. Endless bickering between each other about which team is going to get 4th place so their shareholders can buy another yacht. They may as well start arguing about who has the best betting sponsors.

Genuine lolz at Liverpool tonight

****ing wonderful stuff

2 up, 5-2 down.
still over 20 to go

The PL is total shite this year.

Defending is totally out of fashion. Basic things like tracking runners doesn't happen. Players and managers have got rich and lazy.

I know virtually nothing about what's going on in other leagues but fully expect anybody decent to batter PL teams out of European competition over the next few weeks.

The PL is total shite this year.

Defending is totally out of fashion. Basic things like tracking runners doesn't happen. Players and managers have got rich and lazy.

I know virtually nothing about what's going on in other leagues but fully expect anybody decent to batter PL teams out of European competition over the next few weeks.
1677068996409.png

Man Siddeh making RB Leipzig look like a pub team this evening

And now Leipzig making Man Siddeh look like our women’s team

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363