Champions League

More trial tournaments lined up....it's not going to be based in Europe i reckon

View attachment 17540
Have to say I'm past caring about all this crap. They can all **** off to the various desert dictatorships & play if they want. The only people watching in person will be some curious locals & a vast swathe of corporate hospitality suites. Nowt to do with me.

Might be funny to watch the squirming from all the rainbow laced frauds & the clubs that run women's teams when their matches are scheduled to follow the weekly beheadings. Other than that they can burn in hell as far as I give a shit.

Have to say I'm past caring about all this crap. They can all **** off to the various desert dictatorships & play if they want. The only people watching in person will be some curious locals & a vast swathe of corporate hospitality suites. Nowt to do with me.

Might be funny to watch the squirming from all the rainbow laced frauds & the clubs that run women's teams when their matches are scheduled to follow the weekly beheadings. Other than that they can burn in hell as far as I give a shit.
Not entirely behind it, then?

I understand that for those keyboardists without access to that character, that Haaland is acceptable
Indeed, but not the 'r'.

Meh meh meh, why don’t you start a thread about spelling wah wah wah…..

Man City do quite well in purchasing players and making them better, even when you perhaps didn't realise they could be. Mahrez for instance? Grealish is incredibly improved, on last night's viewing. Makes you wonder what Haaland might become (if he doesn't bugger off to Real Madrid - though he might be revisiting that supposed desire)

Man City do quite well in purchasing players and making them better, even when you perhaps didn't realise they could be. Mahrez for instance? Grealish is incredibly improved, on last night's viewing. Makes you wonder what Haaland might become (if he doesn't bugger off to Real Madrid - though he might be revisiting that supposed desire)
They were simply a joy to watch yesterday.

Really fast and aggressive. They closed down the opposition incredibly well, and barely gave away a stray pass.

BN says they are shit though, so that must be right.

They nullified Real Madrid in the 1st half, they were everywhere. A most impressive display that I almost dared not mention on here, as I know the dislike some have for them. But yes, shit defence.

BN says they are shit though, so that must be right.

I've not watched a CL game since we were in it so I've no idea.

They are shit though. Just because there is a total absence of ideas in modern football management, doesn't mean that the 'best' right now are anything special.

Nobody ever does anything different so the best at the same approach will almost always win. Every time I watch Man City, I'm asleep within twenty minutes. To say that the football they play is exceptional is just swallowing the bullshit.

They shouldn't be able to **** it up this year either. Inter are ****ing hopeless by comparison. CL finals aren't often embarrassing routs but this one could be.

So just to make me even more miserable after relegation I'll have to put up with ****ing constant hysteria about what a ****ing genius Pep is & what a monumental achievement blah blah ****ing blah as every pundit & journalist in europe & beyond chokes on his cock.

With the money he's spent & the players he's had he should have won it 4 years ago for the first time & should be looking to add the 2nd or 3rd next month.

But of course he does have to be commended for solving their problems up front by the astonishingly inspired left field idea of buying the best striker in the world. Stroke of ****ing genius. I'm in ****ing awe.

BN is right. They look good because everyone in the world tries to play exactly how they do. Forgetting that they can spend double the money any other club in the world can on players to play that way so will always be better.

The only time they haven't won the PL in the last 6 years was when Liverpool pipped them...by playing completely differently.

It's a ****ing disease. I've been watching shithouse championship teams all season trying to do that play-it-out-from-the back stuff & it's been ****ing hilarious watching them **** it up time & time again & concede possession, free kicks & goals as a result. Modern football managers are ****ing sheep with no imagination. Until that changes Man City will win almost everything every ****ing year, only slipping up when the squad rotation doesn't quite work in some cup tie.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463