Championship 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton and Knocky in particular are all over Sheff Wednesday at the moment. 1-0 after 20 mins but should have been more.

cafe to reappear soon perhaps?
I thought Derby were going to get the third and take it to extra time.
Looked a real classy pitch invasion, what with the face to face confrontation between one of the Derby players and the Hull fan. I thought one was going to headbutt the other.

Embarrassing numpties

What kind of nuggets celebrate like this when they've lost 2-0? They should be quaking at the thought of Wednesday

Fair play to Wassall though as that half whit was goading him for a while and no one stopped him.

Must be a good few years older than him which is ridiculous, bad enough for a kid to be doing it let alone someone who potentially has grand kids!

Actually the whole celebrating a 2-0 battering is just ridiculous enough as it is.

Expect they will get a heavy fine for that as they gave Derby no protection whatsoever.

I think he'd be a good fit there.

Will be interesting to see how he does without his left and right arm in any job he takes.

I think he'll struggle to replicate anything he's achieved to date without his mates.

True it was a team effort and you could say the same about MON as he usually had the same assistant etc for years until Robbo retired.

He's eventually managed to turn it around now at Ireland but not sure he'd cope as a League manager anymore and not sure even if he'd come back here he would have been a success.

Will be interesting to see how he does without his left and right arm in any job he takes.

I think he'll struggle to replicate anything he's achieved to date without his mates.

Maybe. But it's a good sized club, at the higher end of the Championship, with a decent infrastructure. Similar, in many ways, to ourselves and Hull, where he did good jobs in setting them up.

There's no guarantee any appointment will work, but it's the sort of club that suits him, I reckon. There will be new challenges for him, as you say, but he'd be going into a better set up than if he went to, say, Forest, Leeds etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669