Championship 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that Fawiz bloke always pay his bills on time? I hurd he don't. ****ing wiping out biznesses. My uncle had to pack up his dishwasher bizness.

Well that stirred a hornets nest

Not really

But look on the Brightside Rich, you have been furnished with some actual facts on the matter, so next time you meet up with your Florist supporting pals for a good chat about the mighty Foxes you can abstain from spouting complete shite.

And make sure you get your BT subscription in order so that you can watch all of our group stage games next season me ode bud.

I am sure if you keep telling yourself your version of events it will become so deeply ingrained that you will ultimately believe it to be true.

Don't suppose that now you awash with riches that you have finally paid your debts.... no thought not.

Group stages, oh be still my aching sides.

Group stages, oh be still my aching sides.

I forgot that you probably aren't aware of how the top European tournament is played out these days.

I'm sure our achievements will be good for the whole of the East Midlands so don't worry Rich, some fans from Europe may even come to Nottingham to see the home of the oldest football club in the professional leagues.

So does fawaz pay his bills on time?
Also, does he do things by the book? Does he run his business in an ethical manner?
I think you might be a little dissapointed.

So does fawaz pay his bills on time? NOPE
Also, does he do things by the book? NOPE
Does he run his business in an ethical manner? NOPE
I think you might be a little dissapointed.

Have we ever robbed our suppliers by going into admin NOPE

Have we ever robbed our suppliers by going into admin NOPE
Did we get a choice as to whether we went into administration. No.
Are you feeling slightly jealous. Yes.
Will you come back with another attempted jibe. Yes. Because you are so bitter.

If you read my last post before I deleted it, then apologies for getting my facts wrong.

More accurately...Burnley have been promoted today, a team we got promoted with two years ago - and we could both be champions. Funny how the trajectories of both teams changed around March last year.

Never said it was your choice only that the club benefitted from it. Bitter nah, pragmatic absolutely. Another jibe - how about this one.
http://www.theguardian.com/football...ball-league-financial-fair-play-investigation
I've read it and I couldn't give a monkeys. I would also like to inform you that your owners wealth appears to have been made in unethical circumstances. In addition there are some rather worrying signs with regards to his tax payments. Am I bothered about all of this - the answer is no.
Finally, here is my attempt at a jibe....
2884.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670