Championship 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read it and I couldn't give a monkeys. I would also like to inform you that your owners wealth appears to have been made in unethical circumstances. In addition there are some rather worrying signs with regards to his tax payments. Am I bothered about all of this - the answer is no.
Finally, here is my attempt at a jibe....
2884.jpg
Living in the past Micky o_O

I am sure if you keep telling yourself your version of events it will become so deeply ingrained that you will ultimately believe it to be true.

Don't suppose that now you awash with riches that you have finally paid your debts.... no thought not.

Group stages, oh be still my aching sides.
You know what Rich I really enjoy fans of other teams posting on our site regardless of whether I agree with them or not...

...sometimes though you need to show class and just congratulate a team on something truly remarkable rather than harping on about the past...

I work with a Cov fan and even he has to concede that we have far exceeded the expectations of everyone... but then I do stick my Leicester flag in his face every time I possibly can.

:icon lol:
Never said it was your choice only that the club benefitted from it. Bitter nah, pragmatic absolutely. Another jibe - how about this one.
http://www.theguardian.com/football...ball-league-financial-fair-play-investigation

Look on the bright side Rich, we could afford to buy you lot and wind the club up to save all of you poor sods any further heartache, you don't have to decide on it now but just imagine the embarrassment when Burton Albion rock up and give you lot a good hammering next season :icon lol:

Should make up for us being absolute Bastards all these years.

The Boro-Brighton match has just taken a turn, Dale Stephens sent off for making a big hole in Gaston Ramires' leg.

That looked incredibly painful. A real ****-you to people saying football isn't dangerous.

You know what Rich I really enjoy fans of other teams posting on our site regardless of whether I agree with them or not....
I'll be very interested to see who you hold on to in the window. Watched the crazy gang documentary today and as soon as they beat Liverpool in the FA Cup the for sale sign went up on all their players. Probably won't happen here.....

I'll be very interested to see who you hold on to in the window. Watched the crazy gang documentary today and as soon as they beat Liverpool in the FA Cup the for sale sign went up on all their players. Probably won't happen here.....
Indeed, my main 'concern' is Kante. Certainly very difficult to replace for~£20 million.

You know what Rich I really enjoy fans of other teams posting on our site regardless of whether I agree with them or not...

...sometimes though you need to show class and just congratulate a team on something truly remarkable rather than harping on about the past...
I seem to recollect that when I mercilessly took the pi55 after the Watford game that you guys showed your class by giving me a temporary ban so not quite sure how you can hold on to the moral high ground.

Excellent season but tainted for everyone with a memory for the recent past...

I seem to recollect that when I mercilessly took the pi55 after the Watford game that you guys showed your class by giving me a temporary ban so not quite sure how you can hold on to the moral high ground.

Suck a lemon

latest

Keep the tears coming though Rich, at least you may prevent a hose pipe ban this summer the way you are going.

So fecking dull.

Still can't let it go?

If City fans went on a Forest website immediately after such a gut wrenching experience I would have no problem with them being kicked out.

We are for once enjoying something that is universally appreciated as being incredible and no matter what you post - you won't diminish it.

Still can't let it go?

If City fans went on a Forest website immediately after such a gut wrenching experience I would have no problem with them being kicked out.

We are for once enjoying something that is universally appreciated as being incredible and no matter what you post - you won't diminish it.
Why not just ignore him?

Have you not been watching the news, reading the press, listening to the radio....
I think we have gained ourselves a nice little reputation here.
Forest on the otherhand...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...complaint-after-nottingham-forest-fail-to-pa/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...il-to-pay-players-and-staff-in-latest-financ/

Define everyone?

The peoples champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673